What is the Coolest Green Day Merchandise you Have?

americanidiot5998

What are some of the coolest Green Day Merchandise Items you have? TShirts, coffee mugs, stickers, posters, anything! Share it with us!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have pics, but my current favorite item is my 21st Century Breakdown tour shirt. Didn't actually get to buy it from a legitimate show, but it's still pretty snazzy :lol: 

I scored a large haul of merch from the gig tonight at the Toyota center Houston.  2 picks, one t-shirt from the cannon and 2 VIP goodie bags 👍  

I don't really know...if Tre's drumstick doesn't count then I might say my Welcome To Paradise shirt - the one they were selling on the website as part of a Dookie collection. I like it because it says 'Welcome to Oakland' on it and I wore it when I was in Oakland :D

I also have a Billie and Adrienne poster that I won with an NRDC contest about 10 years ago, that's pretty cool.

My favourite things are Mike's pick (that I got at my first Green Day show when J'net was given it by a security guard and immediately turned and gave it to me because she's lovely), and the Reverend Strychnine Twitch's beer can :P. But if they don't technically count I do enjoy my black and green GD vest top, pretty pink GD make up bag from Claire's Accessories (back when they had a whole range of GD stuff in there :lol:), American Idiot alarm clock, Kerplunk scarf, and large Uno Dos Tre poster. Those are my most used and liked things

Impressively I have googled pictures of all of them:

5124227485_2a71368cbd_z.jpg

5549_190.jpg

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=28252338

15985-swag-green-day-cosmetic-bag---band

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=417400

GD-487798-X.jpg

51K+av5fywL._SY450_.jpg

Ah, that scarf mention reminded me of the 21CB scarf I got at Wembley! I also got a tour programme which is really cool. I also have a big book of GD pictures that I found in a shop in Canterbury about five years ago. It's got loads of gorgeous pictures in it!

The piece of GD merch I use the most is probably my Trilogy era card holder :cool: 

Hmmm....that's a tough one. I'd have to say a Longview CD single I randomly found at the thrift store, American Idiot lyric book, and the Trilogy box set. I like that one in particular because I got it after they didnt offer it anymore, so I was quite proud.

My favorite is a Dookie cd I found a  record store that still had the Elmo or Bert or whoever the fuck it is on the back. That was an awesome find, and only 7 bucks ;)

An Insomniac tour shirt from 1995, bought on Ebay for a very cheap price haha

I don't think I have anything cool :( But I really love the CD of Foot In Mouth that I found with some dude and I only paid 2 bucks (like 20 pesos) for it lol, an american edition of Insomniac and The Saints Are Coming single. Oh and a poster that was give here in México with ¡Dos!, I freaking love that poster. 

1 hour ago, ThibautDookie said:

An Insomniac tour shirt from 1995, bought on Ebay for a very cheap price haha

I got mine from the show 😎

5E5C1E64-9FF3-4C53-A9D6-6B6EE451BE62_zps

(not mine as I no longer have it lol but it was this one) 

i guess coolest Merch is the Billie Uno pick I got from his guitar tech at SxSW 2013 

Mine is from GDA. The "I'd rather be at a Green Day show" bumper sticker. Really love that.

Or my fake Green Day lounge pants I got for Chanukah a couple of years ago.

10 minutes ago, MaraGreenDay said:

I don't think I have anything cool :( But I really love the CD of Foot In Mouth (a Japanese edition) that I found with some dude and I only paid 2 bucks (like 20 pesos) for it lol, an american edition of Insomniac and The Saints Are Coming single. Oh and a poster that was give here in México with ¡Dos!, I freaking love that poster. 

I really like the cover of the The Saints Are Coming single with Billie and Bono shouting :D. Had to buy it just for that. 

3 minutes ago, lizziebix said:

Mine is from GDA. The "I'd rather be at a Green Day show" bumper sticker. Really love that.

Or my fake Green Day lounge pants I got for Chanukah a couple of years ago.

Reminded me I love my typo GDA bumper sticker that says "Get your philsophy from a bumper sticker" :lol:. I have it on my box of Green Day stuff and it still makes me smile because it totally works ironically, and it was nice that the "defective" batch was given away free.

7 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I really like the cover of the The Saints Are Coming single with Billie and Bono shouting :D. Had to buy it just for that. 

Reminded me I love my typo GDA bumper sticker that says "Get your philsophy from a bumper sticker" :lol:. I have it on my box of Green Day stuff and it still makes me smile because it totally works ironically, and it was nice that the "defective" batch was given away free.

I just found those bumper stickers and I just put one of my tablet cover :lol: 

1 hour ago, Hell Cat Troll said:

My favorite is a Dookie cd I found a  record store that still had the Elmo or Bert or whoever the fuck it is on the back. That was an awesome find, and only 7 bucks ;)

I found Dookie at a thrift store too! It's what got me hooked! When I saw it, I was just like "hey, I've heard of Green Day." So I bought it! It was only $1 and still had Burt on it :)

I have tons of sweet Green Day stuff! I'm wearing my Revolution Radio Hoodie and American Idiot tshirt right now. But I do like my keychains from 2001 and 2004 as well as my sweat band (as pictured). I have a sweet dookie tshirt too. Just too much fun Green Day stuff to talk about!$_3.JPG51ccel1H4lL._SY445_.jpg My sweat band is a little different. I couldn't find a picture. It has a soldier wearing a helmet on it. Some of you may know what I'm talking about.

19 minutes ago, americanidiot5998 said:

I found Dookie at a thrift store too! It's what got me hooked! When I saw it, I was just like "hey, I've heard of Green Day." So I bought it! It was only $1 and still had Burt on it :)

Wow that must be super rare, normally it's Ernie on the cover ;)

2 minutes ago, Second favourite son said:

Wow that must be super rare, normally it's Ernie on the cover ;)

(╯ರ ~ ರ)╯︵ ┻━┻

1 minute ago, Scattered Wreck said:

I have a pick Billie used on the Rev Rad tour.   

@Scattered Wreck how'd you get that? Did he toss it?

21 minutes ago, americanidiot5998 said:

@Scattered Wreck how'd you get that? Did he toss it?

Nothing that exciting.  Project Chimps ran a promotion awhile ago that if you donated a certain amount you got a tour used pick. 

My favourite possession ever is definitely the jacket Mike gave me when I got knocked out :D

10919489_1426663134322547_1962561098_n.j

I also really love my Uno and Dos Converse. The Uno are falling apart now and Dos got damaged at a show but still fab. Back when they were shiny and new

A8yD8pACUAAYaT6.jpg

I only got this recently but I got a Billie pick in Oslo and put it on a necklace. At all the shows I'd been to previously I'd never ended up with a pick, so this one is really special.

16123168_1219484451453978_74780277830970

Maybe the Demolicious cassette too. I camped out for Demolicious and the cassette had got lost in the post, but the staff were really nice and kept it for me when it did arrive.

10251549_645288038888421_1485584137_n.jp

The pick I got from Mike on this tour is definitely my most prized Green Day thing now.

I also really love my green Kerplunk tank top, even though it doesn't fit me very well. And also the 'rage and love' bracelet from GDA :D 

1 hour ago, Maria Gloria said:

My favourite possession ever is definitely the jacket Mike gave me when I got knocked out :D

10919489_1426663134322547_1962561098_n.j

I also really love my Uno and Dos Converse. The Uno are falling apart now and Dos got damaged at a show but still fab. Back when they were shiny and new

A8yD8pACUAAYaT6.jpg

I only got this recently but I got a Billie pick in Oslo and put it on a necklace. At all the shows I'd been to previously I'd never ended up with a pick, so this one is really special.

16123168_1219484451453978_74780277830970

Maybe the Demolicious cassette too. I camped out for Demolicious and the cassette had got lost in the post, but the staff were really nice and kept it for me when it did arrive.

10251549_645288038888421_1485584137_n.jp

Nice vest! I've been looking for some American idiot or dookie converse forever! They're soooo expensive Since they're discontinued. I'll probably end up painting on some of my own converse with a hand grendade stencil or something! :)

Archived