Buy, Sell, and Trade Rare and Common Green Day Merchandise Here!

americanidiot5998

Buy and trade hard to find Green Day Merchandise here! Also, Post anything to sell and trade! Let's see some Green Day merchandise Here!

@Liam Wouldn't it be nice? I got hooked up with some discontinued merchandise here and figured it was worth trying to start a discussion of something. Let me know if it ever comes around.

I'm currently looking for GD vinyl, if anyone is looking to sell ;)

3 hours ago, kaylubd said:

I'm currently looking for GD vinyl, if anyone is looking to sell ;)

@kaylubd I recently bought Dookie at Barns and Noble Bookstore. You could look there if you have one around you. I've also seen them on eBay and such. Just keep your eye out. :)

1 hour ago, americanidiot5998 said:

@kaylubd I recently bought Dookie at Barns and Noble Bookstore. You could look there if you have one around you. I've also seen them on eBay and such. Just keep your eye out. :)

Thanks for the tip! :) I've been looking on Amazon and eBay. eBay kind of sucks because most of them are bids and I hate bidding!

1 hour ago, kaylubd said:

Thanks for the tip! :) I've been looking on Amazon and eBay. eBay kind of sucks because most of them are bids and I hate bidding!

@kaylubd Try this site. 

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/green-day-american-idiot-180-gram-vinyl-records.shtml?gclid=CPXb07eyxdICFdFefgodn3sAGg

Search around on this site. They have tons of Green Day records. Not just American Idiot. Let us know what you find/buy! :)

I've been debating if I should sell my vinyls or not 

I'm thinking of selling my trilogy box set, the book cds and cuatro DVD one that was sold through IN. Not sure what I'd value it at though 

19 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

I've been debating if I should sell my vinyls or not 

@WhiteTim are they Green Day?

I'm selling my Spanish 86 promo (limited to 100 copies) ...

Discogs.com is an amazing online store if you want to buy any of the vinyl or cds you are looking for.  I bought an original pressing of American Idiot there.

13 hours ago, GDInsaniac said:

Discogs.com is an amazing online store if you want to buy any of the vinyl or cds you are looking for.  I bought an original pressing of American Idiot there.

Thanks for sharing the info! I was just browsing on it and saw a lot of albums I've been wanting to pick up at prices I can actually afford! 

• 1 month later...

Hello! I have GD merch (cds, vinyls, books, etc - mostly from USA) to sell. But I don't know the best way do this. I live in Ukraine and want to sell this stuff abroad. I can't use PayPal (can't get money from it in my country). Maybe someone can advice me other ways. Or Ukrainian fans, who interested, may reply

• 2 weeks later...

I know it may not be of much interest, but I have a copy of Woodstock 1994 & Much More that I'm willing to part with, if anyone is interested?

• 1 month later...

I am selling my collection of Green Day vinyl... I'd like to sell all at once.., make me an offer!!!

Here's what I have

39 smooth, kerplunk, insomniac, nimrod, 21st CB, RevRadio, tune in Tokyo, broadcasting live, warning 7" and the new pressing of 1000 hours 7" slapped 7" and sweet children 7"

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/7/2017 at 8:37 PM, basketcase4933 said:

I'm selling my Spanish 86 promo (limited to 100 copies) ...

Is that still available?

22 hours ago, Strychnine. said:

Is that still available?

Hi yeah I still have this (you can always message @mariagloria on fb if you are interested - we live in the same house)

Archived