GREEN DAY MOVIE

Jonas01

I really love to watch the boys performing and i was at their concert in Oslo a few weeks ago. One thing i actually wished, was that it could have been produced a concert movie from the Revrad tour or maybe Hyde Park / Rose Bowl or something like that.... I feel we lack a bit of good footage from all of the gigs! Admit it, we all want a awesome concert movie from Green Day performing at Hyde Park 1st july 2017 for example... 

And i just watched the Rolling Stones - Havana Moon movie. The best concert movie i have ever seen. Everything from pictures, the scenes, the sound, the light just everything is simply very good produced. I think eagle rock company produced that movie. Still dreaming about a concert movie from Green Day - Hyde Park , with behind the scenes, and some proper footage

Maybe not even a movie (even though it would have been awesome), just some professional footage from the shows! For example Ordinary World live at Hyde Park or something... Just briefing. I feel it's a big lack of good videos from the tour

I think we already have a thread for this. You're totally right about Havanna Moon, it's SO great. Would be too good to be true to get something similar from the RevRad tour. :)

• Second favourite son locked this topic

Good spot, I though we had one but couldn't find it!  I've closed this thread now, please use the thread @MMwhatsername posted to talk about this topic.

Archived