Happy birthday Billie Joe!

End Of The World

Today, even if it's Friday 17, we can still feel lucky. Happy 45 (now you're officially 3 times older than me)! :lol::)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I'm new to this but I thought I'd give a topic a shot! As it's BJ's birthday today (45 years young!), what present would you buy him and why?

7 minutes ago, Harrhian75 said:

Ok, I'm new to this but I thought I'd give a topic a shot! As it's BJ's birthday today (45 years young!), what present would you buy him and why?

I'm afraid you were just beaten to making the thread by someone else by a few minutes (BJ birthday thread making is a competitive business :D). But I've merged yours with it so your question is here to answer :) 

Happy birthday to Billie :banana::banana::banana: 

I love February 17th, it's my best friend's birthday and my favorite musician's birthday <3

Happy 45th birthday Billie Joe, here's for a year full of happiness, good health and never ending great music. (still waiting for the songs you've been cooking)

Happy National Cabbage Day! ... Guess I should also say Happy Birthday Billie.

A side note.  Today is also Ed Sheeran's birthday.

53 minutes ago, Hermione said:
Spoiler

took forever to spoiler this stupid thing.  The center text button for some unknown reason is the spoiler button.... 

This made my night

Birthday wishes from Italy <3

can you help us to share this on instagram and twitter, and tag Billie Joe and Adrienne, please?

You won't read this Billie, but happy birthday! May your day be amazing and filled with pizza, family, friends, music and doggos :wub:  Also may we get an instagram update.. (I may have totally out of character welled up looking at all the heartfelt birthday wishes over there :cry::happy:)

2 hours ago, Hermione said:

I'm afraid you were just beaten to making the thread by someone else by a few minutes (BJ birthday thread making is a competitive business :D). But I've merged yours with it so your question is here to answer :) 

Happy birthday to Billie :banana::banana::banana: 

Damn!! 😭😭😭😭 Thanks though😆😆

This feels a little nuts, but it's the best thing that's happened in my shitty day!

happy birthday oh gorgeous one!  You have no idea what you help us get through in life, we love you ❤️ you:lol:

Perhaps he does read this stuff once in a while! HAPPY BIRTHDAY rockstar!!! And here's to many many more :)

Happy birthday, you tiny angry lovely man. Sending you all the love! :wub:

And if I could get you a present I'd get you a big scrapbook with a ticket stub from every show Green Day have ever done. Wouldn't that be cool as hell :cool: 

Happy Birthday Mr. Armstrong! May your garden be without strangers and your sunglasses get bigger and bigger :)

12 minutes ago, Jenn. said:

Happy birthday, you tiny angry lovely man. Sending you all the love! :wub:

And if I could get you a present I'd get you a big scrapbook with a ticket stub from every show Green Day have ever done. Wouldn't that be cool as hell :cool: 

Yes! Every single show. :happy:

It would be something like this:

Huge-book.png

Directly proportional to the amount of love I have for GD... :lol:

47 minutes ago, End Of The World said:

Yes! Every single show. :happy:

It would be something like this:

Directly proportional to the amount of love I have for GD... :lol:

:lol: It would be so cool though. Maybe they should be loose in a box instead.

19bun8mry3cg3jpg.jpg

Archived