If Green Day were food...

End Of The World

2 minutes ago, End Of The World said:

Look at my username. That'll give you an idea. :lol:

I think it's a very creative and entertaining thread for passing time. Haters gon' hate.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, youngreendayvet said:

I think it's a very creative and entertaining thread for passing time. Haters gon' hate.

How am I a hater? I don't understand why this needs to exist and I gave valid reasons why. If I was a hater I would of said "this thread sucks!!1!1" and nothing else. It's nothing personal, it's just how I feel about this specific thread. 

1 minute ago, Jake69 said:

How am I a hater? I don't understand why this needs to exist and I gave valid reasons why. If I was a hater I would of said "this thread sucks!!1!1" and nothing else. It's nothing personal, it's just how I feel. 

giphy.gif

Well I think that Billie is a sandwhich, Mike is a burger and Tre is an ice cream cone. What the fuck is goin on here?

35 minutes ago, Jenn. said:

Lol I'm just being extra salty today :lol: 

Mmm salt...food...Green Day

Green Day as french fries 

You're a genius, my friend. French fries: crunchy outside (they're punks) and chewy inside (in the end they're three lovely souls). But as you said, salty. The thing that makes them perfect. Also, salt is unhealthy, GD aren't.

So what about pizza with French fries? :lol:

14 minutes ago, Jake69 said:

How am I a hater? I don't understand why this needs to exist and I gave valid reasons why. If I was a hater I would of said "this thread sucks!!1!1" and nothing else. It's nothing personal, it's just how I feel about this specific thread. 

I know you're not a hater and I understand how you can dislike the "idea" of this thread. It's alright. :)

2 minutes ago, End Of The World said:

You're a genius, my friend. French fries: crunchy outside (they're punks) and chewy inside (in the end they're three lovely souls). But as you said, salty. The thing that makes them perfect. Also, salt is unhealthy, GD aren't.

So what about pizza with French fries? :lol:

rough boys 'round the edges :lol: 

I agree, french fries win this. Potatoes of any kind just win at life. 

To me, Green Day are like an apple tart fresh from the oven - hot, indulgent, instantly warming and utterly delicious

18 minutes ago, Jake69 said:

triggered_by_mrlorgin-d9aahmc.png

59 minutes ago, sara_gd said:

OMG :lol::lol::lol: This is so great! I agree with pizza, but I was thinking a while ago, that Green Day can compare to my favourite cereals: All Bran Choco. This is how: Sometimes I discover new cereals that are great and I'm obsessed with them for a while and I have them every morning. Sometimes I go back to the cereals that I used to have when I was small and they're fantastic and I think how could I ever switch to something else. Same goes with music: sometimes I discover a really great new band or I go back to my childhood band and I think they're so great. But then, oh then. Then one day I try All Bran Choco again and I'm in love and everything else just comes second because it's nowhere near All Bran Choco. So Green Day are my All Bran Choco. :lol: 

Working on this principle, GD are my cheddar cheese.  (Real British stuff, sorry friends from US).  Because I love cheese, lots of cheese, but no matter what I drift off and try, I come back to cheddar.  This feels funny and a little sad at at once.

:D:ermm:

57 minutes ago, Jenn. said:

Lol I'm just being extra salty today :lol: 

Mmm salt...food...Green Day

Green Day as french fries 

Spicy French fries!

1 minute ago, Tinkle said:

WHATTHEHELLISGOINGONWITHTHESENEWTHREADS:wub:

It's great isn't it? Look how well the Alphabet Game thread is doing!

Just now, Jenn. said:

It's great isn't it? Look how well the Alphabet Game thread is doing!

Did ya hear the SIGH:cry:

32 minutes ago, Tinkle said:

WHATTHEHELLISGOINGONWITHTHESENEWTHREADS:wub:

WHYAREYOUTYPINGLIKETHATITMAKESITHARDTOREADWHATYOURETYPING

If Green Day was food... individually

Billie would be cotton candy because he's so sweet.

Mike would be a hot dog. Just a down to earth everyday regular food.

Tre would be Jelly Belly jelly beans because he is colorful, fun and unpredictable, like their flavors. 

Together as a band on stage they would be hot tamales! Hot, exciting and always putting on a spicy show! 

😛 I tried. This thread makes me laugh!

Well, Mike would OBVIOUSLY be coffee. Since that's not a food, he would be a coffee bean. Coffee cake. Anything with coffee.

Billie is a small chocolate praline to me. You can see him and make an assumption but what's inside him might surprise you - he might be sweeter than you thought. :D (And there might be alcohol inside it too...)

Tre would be a Center Shock. For those of you who don't know what a Center Shock is: The name is the program. It's like individually packaged gum and the outside of the gum is the regular sweet taste. But you have to be prepared for what's in the middle, because it might 'shock' you, it can be really sour when you bite it down and make you cringe. :lol: But they're really fun and kind of exciting, at least when you're a kid. I loved buying them. For some reason that is the first thing that came to my mind when thinking of Tre. He is a real center shock.

8 hours ago, Jake69 said:

What has happened to the Green Day chat? 

I guess when you talked about everything there is to talk about Green Day over and over to death, you got to get creative bruh

6 hours ago, Jake69 said:

It's ok Jake, this isn't good,it sucks. it's ok to admit it :lol: 

Ok guys, as said, I understand your opinion, but if you want to discuss how this thread sucks create a one called "Is End Of The World losing originality?". This thread was for fun, so HAVE FUN! :)

7 hours ago, Eric said:

I guess when you talked about everything there is to talk about Green Day over and over to death, you got to get creative bruh

It's ok Jake, this isn't good,it sucks. it's ok to admit it :lol: 

Team Buzzkill unites...

Ignore them, Alessandro. Really creative thread idea! :lol:

I love the idea of Green Day being pizza because a pizza only tastes so good when you have the three basic parts: dough, tomato sauce and cheese. One cannot do without the other one, exactly like our 3 guys :) Plus it's my favourite food, too!

BUT I also imagine Billie as something sweet, like a brownie (mmmh). And when I'm thinking about Mike, I somehow think about french fries (maybe because he's so thin and I prefer the very thin french fries!).

And Tré was born in Germany, so hey, he has to be a Bratwurst! Bratwurst with Sauerkraut, in fact. :P This is totally crazy and I love it!

0283.jpg

Archived