If Green Day were food...

End Of The World

Hi guys. :)

Time for a crazy thread: what food are Green Day? Think about, give your reasons and post delicious photos! :lol:

I'll start. Call me boring, repetitive and obsessed, or just Italian, but in my opinion, if they were food, they'd be this:

pizza-stock.jpg

PIZZA!

I'll explain it with logic: "Pizza is the best food in the world" Λ "Green Day is my favorite band" → Green Day is pizza. :lol:

In detail:

• Billie Joe is the dough, the fundamental part of a pizza, as it is the leader;
  • Mike is tomato and mozzarella, which gives stability to the pizza, mixing every flavour;
  • Trè is "any other flavour" in our pizza. He's the jolly, the plus, what makes a pizza/band unique.

Discuss! 

Now I'm going to eat GD, ehm, a pizza. :lol:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh wow you're analyzing food now :P 

I've got nothing in mind for food (I don't know what's my favorite food :lol:), maybe I'll come back later

Call me boring, repetitive and obsessed, or just an alcoholic, but in my opinion, if they were, well not food, they'd be this:Screen_Shot_2017_02_15_at_20_55_54.png

1 hour ago, Jake69 said:

What has happened to the Green Day chat? 

It's a fun topic. Lighten up, my friend! :)

14 minutes ago, I don't care said:

It's a fun topic. Lighten up, my friend! :)

It makes no sense though. They are a band, how can you associate food with a band. "I think green day are tacos." Yeah, cause that makes totally sense. I get having a lighthearted thread can be fun at sometimes but this, this is something else.

Just now, Jake69 said:

It makes no sense though. They are a band, how can you associate food with a band. "I think green day are tacos." Yeah, cause that makes totally sense. I get having a lighthearted thread can be fun at sometimes but this, this is something else.

"Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one".

Just now, Jake69 said:

But I for example associate certain smells to memories, certain colours to numbers and places to people I talk with online. Why not foods with bands :) 

OMG :lol::lol::lol: This is so great! I agree with pizza, but I was thinking a while ago, that Green Day can compare to my favourite cereals: All Bran Choco. This is how: Sometimes I discover new cereals that are great and I'm obsessed with them for a while and I have them every morning. Sometimes I go back to the cereals that I used to have when I was small and they're fantastic and I think how could I ever switch to something else. Same goes with music: sometimes I discover a really great new band or I go back to my childhood band and I think they're so great. But then, oh then. Then one day I try All Bran Choco again and I'm in love and everything else just comes second because it's nowhere near All Bran Choco. So Green Day are my All Bran Choco. :lol: 

I'm eating pizza right now - the only moment when I'm not jealous of @End Of The World

1 hour ago, Jake69 said:

Gone are the days of endless bitching about Trilogy in the blasphemy thread....gone are the days of my youth :cry:

7 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

But I for example associate certain smells to memories, certain colours to numbers and places to people I talk with online. Why not foods with bands :) 

Because there is no comparison that would make any sense at all. All those other things you mentioned makes sense to compare to. This is just pretty much just asking what is your favorite food. It has nothing to do with the band themselves. 

7 minutes ago, Jake69 said:

Sounds like you're mad you didn't think of this idea first :cool: 

Green Day are Nerds. They've been around since the 80s, wide range of flavour (from sweet to sour), and they are tiny. :lol: 

Just now, Jenn. said:

Green Day are Nerds. They've been around since the 80s, wide range of flavour (from sweet to sour), and they are tiny. :lol: 

THE ROAST!

Just now, Jenn. said:

Damn, you're not taking any hostages today:cool:

8 minutes ago, sara_gd said:

OMG :lol::lol::lol: This is so great! I agree with pizza, but I was thinking a while ago, that Green Day can compare to my favourite cereals: All Bran Choco. This is how: Sometimes I discover new cereals that are great and I'm obsessed with them for a while and I have them every morning. Sometimes I go back to the cereals that I used to have when I was small and they're fantastic and I think how could I ever switch to something else. Same goes with music: sometimes I discover a really great new band or I go back to my childhood band and I think they're so great. But then, oh then. Then one day I try All Bran Choco again and I'm in love and everything else just comes second because it's nowhere near All Bran Choco. So Green Day are my All Bran Choco. :lol: 

That is brilliant and explains why this thread makes sense! :lol: I have similar feelings :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

Damn, you're not taking any hostages today:cool:

Lol I'm just being extra salty today :lol: 

Mmm salt...food...Green Day

Green Day as french fries 

1 minute ago, Jane Lannister said:

I'm just waiting for someone to turn this into a dirty joke. :toocool:

Billie is a banana, Tré is a pinapple and Mike...whipped cream.

Individually, Mike would be scrambled eggs, healthy and hearty, tried and true… Billie would be fried chicken, old fashioned, classic comfort food for the soul… Tre would be gummy bears, silly, hyper, and the most funnnn 

Just now, Billie Hoe said:

Billie is a banana, Tré is a pinapple and Mike...whipped cream.

THIS is the kind of quality content I'm in for! 

2 minutes ago, straighttohell said:

Individually, Mike would be scrambled eggs, healthy and hearty, tried and true… Billie would be fried chicken, old fashioned, classic comfort food for the soul… Tre would be gummy bears, silly, hyper, and the most funnnn 

I support Tre as gummy bears

21 minutes ago, I don't care said:

"Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one".

"and no one wants to hear them!":lol:

Green Day would be a marijuana brownie.

1 hour ago, Jake69 said:

Look at my username. That'll give you an idea. :lol:

Archived