For sale: Cassette Boxset (without the boombox)

Liam

For anyone who is interested, I'm currently selling my Green Day box set just without the boombox. 

So you'll get the cassettes, box, stickers, and wrapping paper 

If you're interested, message me an offer :)

49 minutes ago, St. Jonny said:

Why you sellin it? And without the boombox.

My boom box broke and when I emailed the store about it, they replaced my whole order without needing to return anything. 

So I'll selling my second one 

sweet, my Insomniac tape got eaten already. I sent an email, they better send me another. I had to save 3 other tapes from nearly getting eaten. The RevRad tried to eat RevRad! Saved that one though.

23 minutes ago, St. Jonny said:

sweet, my Insomniac tape got eaten already. I sent an email, they better send me another. I had to save 3 other tapes from nearly getting eaten. The RevRad tried to eat RevRad! Saved that one though.

I recommend that if you value the tapes, you don't play them in THAT tape deck. And make sure the heads are clean :) 

You just have to be careful when you put the tapes in. If you do it to fast, the piece that rides through the tape will get caught up and then you gotta get it out of there. Just be careful when putting the tapes in and push up on it when you close it. It is cheap, the sound is pretty awesome though, old school, and the LEDs are trippy.

Archived