Anyone has a AI musical playbill to sell?

blueshadows

First, i'm sorry if I should not post this here (please help me move it if necessary).

I am redecorating my room and would like to put up a framed playbill of AI the musical ( from Broadway and not from national tours). So if anyone has a spare one (preferably in color) please let me know. 

Of course I will gladly pay for it and pay for shipping as well.

Thanks!!

11 hours ago, blueshadows said:

First, i'm sorry if I should not post this here (please help me move it if necessary).

I am redecorating my room and would like to put up a framed playbill of AI the musical ( from Broadway and not from national tours). So if anyone has a spare one (preferably in color) please let me know. 

Of course I will gladly pay for it and pay for shipping as well.

Thanks!!

What is the difference from the national ones?   I have two from a North Carolina showing in 2011.  

2 hours ago, Too Dumb to Die(s) said:

What is the difference from the national ones?   I have two from a North Carolina showing in 2011.  

For some shows the look is different to a Broadway playbill.

I am redecorating my room and I am both a big GD and a big Broadway fan so I plan to frame the playbills of my favorite shows including AI.

I wanted the AI one to have the same look as my other ones.

However, I think I'd rather it be different than not having one at all so please let me know if you'd be willing to sell me yours :)

Thanks!!

11 hours ago, blueshadows said:

For some shows the look is different to a Broadway playbill.

I am redecorating my room and I am both a big GD and a big Broadway fan so I plan to frame the playbills of my favorite shows including AI.

I wanted the AI one to have the same look as my other ones.

However, I think I'd rather it be different than not having one at all so please let me know if you'd be willing to sell me yours :)

Thanks!!

I'll try and dig them out today and let you know.     

On January 22, 2017 at 6:26 PM, Too Dumb to Die(s) said:

Here's the one I have and am willing to part with:

http://s1295.photobucket.com/user/thatdude03/media/20170122_182021_zpsp4tvonid.jpg.html?filters[user]=134239782&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=1

Hope this is what you are looking for.  

Hi!

Thank you so much for looking but it looks quite different than my other playbills so I don't think it'll look as good next to my other framed ones.  I will try to find somewhere else that might have it (maybe ebay...)

Thank you again and I am so sorry to have inconvenience you :(

• 2 years later...
On 1/24/2017 at 4:23 AM, blueshadows said:

Hi!

Thank you so much for looking but it looks quite different than my other playbills so I don't think it'll look as good next to my other framed ones.  I will try to find somewhere else that might have it (maybe ebay...)

Thank you again and I am so sorry to have inconvenience you :(

Did you ever find one of these? I have a spare from Broadway whilst Billie was there

• 3 weeks later...

Archived