Billie Joe and Adrienne in Rachel Ray video talking about Project Chimps

desertrose

300 Former Research Chimps Will Be Getting the Royal Treatment at a Breathtaking New Sanctuary

Once completed, this new home will welcome up to 300 rescued chimps so that they can feel the grass, see the sky, and live the happy lives they should -- with a little help from us. Also pitching in to help are celebs Kat Von D, Adrienne Armstrong and Billie Joe Armstrong. Check out the video above to see the incredible work they’re doing, and click here to learn how you can help support these beautiful creatures. - See more at: http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/celebs/24352_project_chimps_kat_von_d/#sthash.8bsC0Akx.dpuf

It's great for the chimps for i am a huge animal lover.  Let's take care of homeless human beings especially the ones that served our country.  We have lab rats as well and when I come into some money... I wanna save the rats.  Peace and Love.

That sanctuary look so beautiful, love how involved they are with this organization :) 

I love those projects to save animals, and I love their involvements with them. Animals shouldn't be used for testing.

3 hours ago, tresexy101 said:

We have lab rats as well and when I come into some money... I wanna save the rats.  Peace and Love.

I want to save bunnies as well.

I still can't get over that day I came into the lab and there was a live bunny in a cage, few minutes later he was dead and the instructor nailed him up and started cutting him open and got all his organs and cut them to small sections. I cried in front of everyone. It was just so cruel.

The way she constantly bangs her jewellery on that massive table during her shows is so annoying :P. But yes very nice to see these guys doing good things for chimps.

There was a post with the clip where he says "stunned about the kitchen" going around on tumblr and for whatever reason, no one understood the context and was making fun of them being "stunned" by a kitchen. Hopefully people look beyond a joke and look up what this is about cause it's pretty cool. :)

Also, these chimps are probably pissed at humans right now for doing all sorts of tests on them.  I'm kinda worried they will seek revenge.   They'll get word of Harambe and shit.  Gorillas, chimps, orangutans, etc.  are all friends and well -  just a heads up...

We may be fucked ^

FACT - a piglet was born with the face of a monkey.  WTF?  The monkey got to fuck whatever it wanted to.  The creature was horny and fucked a pig.  I've been to a bar and did the same thing.  We, humans, are too similar to these smart chimps and the planet of the apes is way to plausible. 

We all know how petite Billie is so when I saw he was dare I say a lot taller than Rachel Ray - I was shocked.  Rachael Ray is a cutie with a big heart and I hope I don't get banned for this but -

Archived