Kerplunk 25th Anniversary tshirt and cd or vinyl bundles

unextraordinarygirl

That's actually really cool. I have the CD so I would the vinyl bundle but I don't think I have that money to spare know how much GD charges for shipping.

I already have several formats "Kerplunk" and "39/Smooth" (CD, Vinyl & MC - several of each...). Why can't they be so generous and just sell the t-shirts separately? 'They' would still get cash in like crazy...

Just now, Koal Koalson said:

I already have several "Kerplunk" and "39/Smooth" vinyl. Why can't they be so generous and just sell the t-shirts separately? 'They' would still get cash in like crazy...

They do sell the shirts separately. Follow the links. $24.99 for just the shirt.

50 minutes ago, RougeRogue said:

They do sell the shirts separately. Follow the links. $24.99 for just the shirt.

Oh, alright then
It wasn't visible on my phone earlier.

Thanks

Does anyone know if the CD or Vinyl have been remastered in any way, or is this just a straight up reissue of the original record?

Would be cool if they sold these bundles at the shows. I 'd like a vinyl one since I have e cassette and cd already but, already paid a fortune for the cassette bundle. I'd totally grab one at a show though, the shirt is killer!

I just bought the shirt and CD bundle. I really wanted the shirt but it was only $5 more for the CD, and I'm pretty sure the CD I had was in a cd book that I think was stolen :/ I prefer vinyl but I already have 2 copies on vinyl haha

1 hour ago, god61 said:

Does anyone know if the CD or Vinyl have been remastered in any way, or is this just a straight up reissue of the original record?

I think it's a reissue. 

I just ordered the shirt. It looks so good! Might have to wear it at one of the shows I'm going to.

I hope they come out with a sick 25th anniversary shirt for Insomniac in a few years. or even a 20th anniversary one for nimrod this year

• 2 weeks later...

I just listened to my CD, it definitely sounds a little different from the old Lookout version I got in the 90s... the guitar tone still sucks but overall there's a little more clarity and it sounds a little more compressed. I know the album (not including the Sweet Children 7") was recorded in 2 sessions, but I'm wondering which songs were recorded at each one. I'm trying to pick out differences in the recording quality but it's hard to tell. I gotta assume Holden was recorded during the first session since there's video of them playing the song with John at a show, so I think it was one of the first songs written for that album.

Sort of off topic, but do you think this is the only thing they will do to celebrate the 25th anniversary or do you think there will be a RSD edition?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived