Real stories of the highway patrol

nopride84

That'll teach them not to cancel concerts! (I wonder why they cancelled it last minute?)

Imagine spending 10 years in prison because you couldn't handle a cancelled concert and threw a temper tantrum... and getting out just in time for American Idiot to come out. Can you keep track of music in prison? Did these people know what came after Dookie?

"What are you in for?"

"Triple homicide. You?"

"Green Day."

10 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

That'll teach them not to cancel concerts! (I wonder why they cancelled it last minute?)

If I recall correctly, and if it's the gig at The Hatch Shell, they played about 20 - 25 minutes but then they stopped because the crowd gone wild. There also turned up much more people than expected. I also think the concert was for free? There should be some footage on YT I think. :) 

You smell bacon?

Have you seen the little piggies rolling in the dirt? and for all the little piggies life is getting worse

Great find! I'd read about this incident but not seen footage of it, holy shit.

Ten years in prison?!?!?! What the actual fuckity fuck? Over here murder gets you six and that's if you go mad carnage on the body :rolleyes: 

8 hours ago, Hermione said:

Great find! I'd read about this incident but not seen footage of it, holy shit.

Here you go 

Wow, Green Day footage I've never seen before! That's rare :lol: Really cool to watch!

It's a great laugh that they tried telling Billie Joe he couldn't say swear words. And then the guy who they sent out on stage in the middle of a song to tell him to stop swearing, instead said, "You guys sound awesome!" So funny. 

Archived