Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

Love this interview, Billie's voice is about as low as I've ever heard and he sounds great, that laugh, oh my!

• Like 1

That is in part because of the microphone and how close he is to it. However, yes, his voice has been getting progressively higher since then...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jengd said:

Love this interview, Billie's voice is about as low as I've ever heard and he sounds great, that laugh, oh my!

This is more appropriate for a certain other thread but how about the Kroq Red Bull Soundspace interview from october? When he'd just had a cold? Helllooo.

To stay somewhat on topic; there's some lovely pet action + a vocal touch of Billie happening on Joey's insta story right now

Has anyone seen Joeys latest IG story with one of the dogs.. You can hear music in the background and Billie talking. Can someone figure out what he says? It's something about a director, and I would also like to know what song they play 😊 Just curious😁

• Like 1

On 4/22/2017 at 4:02 AM, desertrose said:

Man I used to live one block from the Ivy Room in Albany. If I still lived in the East Bay, would have been a nice way to spend the evening!

Edited by Hermione
Please remove images from quotes
  • Like 1

On 4/21/2017 at 7:06 AM, cabot_girl said:

Has anyone seen Joeys latest IG story with one of the dogs.. You can hear music in the background and Billie talking. Can someone figure out what he says? It's something about a director, and I would also like to know what song they play 😊 Just curious😁

On 21.4.2017 at 8:06 AM, cabot_girl said:

I think he talked about Suicide Squad, but not sure. I kinda feel bad to listen in on his conversation. It's not like he knew he was being recorded :ermm:

2 hours ago, Caroline Truong said:

whhhat?..this that new song..or you are just joking?:ermm:

The only new part is the line about kangaroos, otherwise it's Bouncing Off The Wall. 

It's so exciting though! They were recording in this guy's studio - this much we know. 

• Like 1

• Hermione changed the title to Green Day Instagram Photos