Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

2 hours ago, amberwhite said:

" ruled so much that ..."    What?   Tease.😋

"We're just gonna have to tour the whole US again.." If only

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I think it's a top and trousers, just can't see because of the whiteness. Looks like a white theme/dress code maybe, quite a lot of white clothes.

53 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I think it's a top and trousers, just can't see because of the whiteness. Looks like a white theme/dress code maybe, quite a lot of white clothes.

It’s a boiler suit. Brittney posted a story of them before they left for it a few days ago. I didn’t screenshot it, was busy. 

• Like 1

I see myself in those pics, damn :lol: the girl in the front middle with the white Longshot shirt and red glasses. I'll say a few words about the show (and the day) in the dedicated thread!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just now, pacejunkie punk said:

Longshot at High Noon 😄

I was gonna caption it “scroll for Billies backside” but wrong thread... 😬

• Haha 3

Wow they are at the Noah Purifoy outdoor desert art museum. That is, a cool place. Great art.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DadBod said:

For once, Billie doesn't so short.

I guess you wanna say "doesn't look so short"... :lol: One thing I forgot to say in my review in the new Longshot shows thread is that on Friday night, when he got out but headed directly for the car with the rest of the band, I found myself a meter from him. I had to look up to look at him. He definitely doesn't lie on his height. He's not that small. It's really his body configuration that makes him look smaller than he is. Not that I complain though, I love him like that. I already think of myself as taller than I really am (which I then discover in photos), I think it's the same for him, he's taller in real