Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

∆∆∆ Am I the only one who thinks this little exchange seems kinda... awkward? Although BJA comparing himself to Ray William Johnson is pretty funny

20 minutes ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

∆∆∆ Am I the only one who thinks this little exchange seems kinda... awkward? Although BJA comparing himself to Ray William Johnson is pretty funny

I think it's cute! He's saying Rainn Wilson and is referring to this video that he recently made with Billie Eilish. 

Billie meeting Billie. I loved her music. Hope I'll see her live one day.

I hope it's ok to post this here, apologies if not.  Comeasur is always spot on, don't think she's on the forum but her art is great.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, StillBreathing said:

Billie eilish wasn’t opening , she’s headlining 

Thanks. When Billie livestreamed the Denzel video I looked up his tour schedule to see where he was and it said w/Billie Eilish in small type so I mistook it and thought he was headlining. I don’t actually know who he is. 🙂

And I love that they’re both huge Office fans. They really should record something together. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

I was actually noticing how much less awkward Billie Joe was than usual in this video. It seemed very natural and sweet to me.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, neverdone2000 said:

I was actually noticing how much less awkward Billie Joe was than usual in this video. It seemed very natural and sweet to me.

He seems really comfortable with meeting celebrities and new people and his family and Cole are all awkwardly hanging back. It was really cute.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

He seems really comfortable with meeting celebrities and new people and his family and Cole are all awkwardly hanging back. It was really cute.  

He really did handle her being so starstruck in the best possible way I think. Cracking a joke about how it's only Rainn Wilson and him causing her to react like that, and then mentioning he saw the video and by that showing interest in her. Also Finneas' (the guy sitting next to Billie Eilish) reaction is making me smile. He just looks to be in awe at the sight of Billie Joe! 

26 minutes ago, Nightlife said:

He really did handle her being so starstruck in the best possible way I think. Cracking a joke about how it's only Rainn Wilson and him causing her to react like that, and then mentioning he saw the video and by that showing interest in her. Also Finneas' (the guy sitting next to Billie Eilish) reaction is making me smile. He just looks to be in awe at the sight of Billie Joe! 

The joke was great. You could see her relax some after that. 

Don't exile me, but who is Finneas?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DadBod said:

The joke was great. You could see her relax some after that. 

Don't exile me, but who is Finneas?

Why would you get exiled lol. As I said, he's sitting next to Billie Eilish in the video and he's her brother. They write and perform her music together and he also has his own music career! 

Billie looks great! He looks so well rested. I don’t follow Billie Eilish much but it’s cool that he met her. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nightlife said:

I like how he switched the tags on the Billies 

Yeah he tag them wrong 😂

The two Billies should've worn their Billie bandanas, lol :P

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I bet he only knows Billie Eilish because of her name. If only Billy Ray Cyrus or anyone else was spelled differently. Anyone is better than Billie Eilish. NO BILLIE EILISH

(sorry for being a huge jerk and making a pointless comment I just had to. I hope I don't get banned for this)

Oh Mike :lol: 

It looks a little Warning-esque, except Tarantino with a red tie is more of an AI Billie :lol: 

• Like 2

Mike kills me :lol: 

5 hours ago, duckez said:

I bet he only knows Billie Eilish because of her name. If only Billy Ray Cyrus or anyone else was spelled differently. Anyone is better than Billie Eilish. NO BILLIE EILISH

(sorry for being a huge jerk and making a pointless comment I just had to. I hope I don't get banned for this)

I think they first interacted because there was a pic of her wearing a "BILLIE" bandana and he reposted it asking where he could get one (and almost immediately got sent one) so that's probably true :lol: 

And of course you won't get banned, nothing wrong with commenting on what gets posted :)