Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

2 hours ago, Savannah89 said:

Sorry guys, you can move it or delete it.

I’ve hid it. No problem! 

11 hours ago, DadBod said:

Oh my word...

Why? 😑

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Why? 😑

It’s Tré. You can’t explain him. 💁🏼‍♀️😬

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

I think Billies temporarily disabled his Instagram again :cry:

Yup... and Longshot and his private account all disabled.

9 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

He really doesn’t want to get distracted during Game of Thrones 😂

Seriously, I would totally get this!  It is like the clock is ticking soooo slow today.  Less than 4 hours to go now! LOL!

In all seriousness, I hope he hasn't had problems with someone harassing/hacking his accounts.  Will miss him when he's "gone", but can't blame the guy in needing to do whatever he needs to do to either maintain boundaries/privacy, or whatever.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Biddymc said:

Seriously, I would totally get this!  It is like the clock is ticking soooo slow today.  Less than 4 hours to go now! LOL!

In all seriousness, I hope he hasn't had problems with someone harassing/hacking his accounts.  Will miss him when he's "gone", but can't blame the guy in needing to do whatever he needs to do to either maintain boundaries/privacy, or whatever.

I really think once he figured out he can do this it became an easy thing anytime he wanted to take a break from social media.  Now it’s just a question of how long will it be this time. 

9 minutes ago, Biddymc said:

I can understand him wanting to take a break during trying to stay focused on a tv series!😄 but i do agree i hope no one has been harassing him and that's why he disabled it for now😔