Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

Ugh, it's 5am and I really should be going to bed now, but they keep posting adorable pics/vids of Uncle Billie and it's keeping me up. Let me sleep, dammit!

Jk, keep the wholesome content coming pls.:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, pouty bitch said:

Ugh, it's 5am and I really should be going to bed now, but they keep posting adorable pics/vids of Uncle Billie and it's keeping me up. Let me sleep, dammit!

Jk, keep the wholesome content coming pls.:wub:

should go shower and hit the bed, but dammit this band and their wives! 🥰

• Like 1

Edit: I think it's the first time I manage to repost something here first! You guys usually always beat me to it! :lol:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

It’s so sexy when he talks music composition

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0pUbxuMARVZE2liveieg-

Well that link isn’t working but I’m referring to Billie’s comments on his latest video.

That was fascinating. So they only played and recorded the early albums a half step down unintentionally because they weren’t using tuners?  It explains the change in his vocals after Nimrod. 

On 4/1/2019 at 2:28 AM, Hermione said:

Even though I like the design it seems kind of a lame imitation of a DIY shirt. Paying those $$$ instead of just writing it on a cheap shirt yourself like Billie did, maybe the wording on the shirt would be accurate :P 

The shirt felt like a bit of a cash grab and it wasn’t even on the Green Day site and didn’t even really feel like it had anything to do with Green Day except being a cheap knockoff of something authentically cheap and fun. Felt like someone cashing in on Billie Joe’s fans. Would have looked better if fans made their own if it weren’t official Green Day merch. 

• Like 2

That's honestly a really cool idea. They already had a woman (Melissa Etheridge) playing St Jimmy before when it was on Broadway too

4 minutes ago, Hermione said:

That's honestly a really cool idea. They already had a woman (Melissa Etheridge) playing St Jimmy before when it was on Broadway too

Yeah, other productions had female St Jimmies too and it was cool. I'd love to see Billie's idea realized, the only obstacle is that they'd have to somehow get around a man having a baby. But hey, they can throw a gay couple in there, but then how does the women get pregnant by accident? :lol: This production would be fun to make for sure.

2 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

Yeah, other productions had female St Jimmies too and it was cool. I'd love to see Billie's idea realized, the only obstacle is that they'd have to somehow get around a man having a baby. But hey, they can throw a gay couple in there, but then how does the women get pregnant by accident? :lol: This production would be fun to make for sure.

Then the female Will would be the one to get pregnant and would have to stay behind.

• Like 2