Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

2 hours ago, pouty bitch said:

Omg he took the puppet out in public, I can't stop laughing.😂😂😂 What a dork.:wub: I love this goofball so frickin much.

Also the fact that he went to the effort of putting a jacket on it is even better.😂 And the jacket used to belong to Joey, which is kinda adorable.💕

He just had to double down and embarrass Joey too :lol:. Professional dork 

Just imagine seeing him walking down the street with that thing :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I’m wondering about how the jacket ended up on this puppet. Billie either remembered the jacket and searched for it with the intention of putting it on this puppet, or he or Adie came across it and decided it would look rad on the puppet. Both scenarios are hilarious. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, neverdone2000 said:

I’m wondering about how the jacket ended up on this puppet. Billie either remembered the jacket and searched for it with the intention of putting it on this puppet, or he or Adie came across it and decided it would look rad on the puppet. Both scenarios are hilarious. 

I can imagine his excitement if Adie pulled it out and said “this would fit the puppet” 😂 I want the video where he runs to get it and dresses it.  And I thought their dogs were lucky.  Even that puppet’s got a charmed life. 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

God, do they keep everything 😂😂?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jengd said:

God, do they keep everything 😂😂?

"On this episode of Hoarder..."

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

How does he look like 90's Billie? How?! That was over 20 years ago! :o

He looks the same as when he first mentioned the fountain of youth. It must be proven now!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

God dammit, Billie! 😂 He's so weird and hilarious! Truly a gift to us all.

• Like 4

He has been really active on Instagram lately. Great song choices too. What t-shirt is the puppet wearing? Changing outfits to keep fashionable.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bless the man and his puppet :lol: 

Can someone remind me where that puppet originally come from?

• Like 1

Early on in the Revrad tour a company which makes puppets gave them to the band.  Sure there was something about it on one of their IGs if you look back.

• Thanks 1

I hope the puppet has reappeared because Billie's preparing for the next GD era rather than having too much time on his hands. Either way its nice to see him posting more frequently on Instagram. 

(I wonder what has become of Mike and Tre's puppets? 😜

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

(I wonder what has become of Mike and Tre's puppets? 😜

Tre plays around with his nearly as much (I think in the most recent video it was playing the bongos). Mike’s is the one that shows up the least (I think Mark Don’t’s hangover video was the last one).

6 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I’m more interested in his caption. I want to believe “Gettin done” is referring to the album’s progress? I hope. 🤞🤞🤞

Me too!

• Like 2