Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

Aww poor Billie

He should've removed the fake beard and revealed a clean shaven face, would've been the ultimate surprise :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, squashie09 said:

Go to his profile on mobile and it’s there. Just click his avatar. I didn’t post the video, I just posted a screenshot of him dressed up.

Thanks! I just watched it and OH MY GOD! That is the best thing! How the fuck did he get his voice to do that? It sounded nothing like him! If I didn't know it was Billie, I would never in a million years have guessed that it was him doing that voice. Holy shit. 😂 That was amazing!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

It's so embarrassing he got wiggered about someone pointing out a grammar mistake. Ugh. Sometimes I wish he wouldn't Be Like That so I could keep my illusions about him lol

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

It's so embarrassing he got wiggered about someone pointing out a grammar mistake. Ugh. Sometimes I wish he wouldn't Be Like That so I could keep my illusions about him lol

I can’t tell if he’s serious or joking around with that “I hate it already” remark. 

It’s not like he’s never corrected someones grammar/spelling in his comments...🧐

• Like 2

@Jane Lannister I agree. :( He needs to be less sensitive about it. He knows that social media is a shitty place so he should expect that and take things as they come. His response sounded kind of jokey, but I bet he actually meant it.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

@Jane Lannister I agree. :( He needs to be less sensitive about it. He knows that social media is a shitty place so he should expect that and take things as they come. His response sounded kind of jokey, but I bet he actually meant it.

He's such a drama queen :P

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, squashie09 said:

I was going to put this in the gd pics but I can’t find it...?

It's in General Chat now.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

I really think he was joking with those comments

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, lizziebix said:

It's in General Chat now.

Wouldn't it be easier to put gd pictures into gd chat instead of general to keep the band stuff in one place? 

Just now, Jane Lannister said:

Wouldn't it be easier to put gd pictures into gd chat instead of general to keep the band stuff in one place? 

Sorry, I meant it's in GD Chat forum. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, lizziebix said:

Oh! It's a fantastic idea btw. I always confused GD Chat and Pictures and couldn't find the picture threads lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lizziebix said:

Couldn't they at least be pinned? They kind of get lost now and it's nice to have all the picture threads in one place. Sorry to be off topic, but it was brought up so...

• Like 2

I was watching the game earlier and had the thought "I wonder if he's related to Jason" but laughed it off. Didn't know he really was! I almost feel bad that they lost....and that moment is gone. Back to celebrating.

EDIT: Nevermind, apparently he's joking? If that quote is real though that's a pretty funny coincidence!