Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

3 hours ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

Well he's already publicly posted that he's a hooker so I'm guessing what's a rapper or two between spouses when you are a hooker :lol:

I keep hearing about this. Where did he say he was a hooker? :lol:

2 minutes ago, Smoldering Panda said:

You mistake the word ridiculous for fucking creepy and borderline obsessive. 

:lol: You really are unfamiliar with trolling aren't you! This thread has been me taking the piss about Billie being with various rappers etc just to wind up people like yourself for days now :P:lol: 

7 minutes ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

:lol: You really are unfamiliar with trolling aren't you! This thread has been me taking the piss about Billie being with various rappers etc just to wind up people like yourself for days now :P:lol: 

You know, when I'm bored I read a good book, take a walk, listen to some music or watch TV. Just some suggestions...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

he might just rethink this whole social media idea, just because his fans don't have a sense of humour 

:thumbsup::lol:

2 minutes ago, Smoldering Panda said:

I'm so sorry. I forgot how trolls in the past have been banned so easily for being trolls like yourself.

39b364f9cfb873d699e58ba08b2d72b5.gif

So sad how seriously some people take jokes. Sorry for you. That's actually not joking! 

The hooker thing isn’t some scandalous secret thing, it’s literally a joke that popped up the other day that it looks like they’ve already forgotten about 😂 for those wondering

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ¡Jenn! said:

I think there’s a difference between having a joke about Billie and speculating that he’s cheating on his wife but that’s just me. 

Who's speculating he's cheating on his wife exactly? Lady Cobra has been a running joke for five years or so and if anyone seriously thought that the silly comments about cardi b, threesomes or even Tre being naked in the room were anything other than spam posts, dumb jokes etc then THEY have serious issues and need to stop obsessing about Billie so seriously. 

8 minutes ago, jumpsalty said:

The hooker thing isn’t some scandalous secret thing, it’s literally a joke that popped up the other day that it looks like they’ve already forgotten about 😂 for those wondering

Exactly. As I said before, Billie is capable of joking about himself. 

Why the fuck is this conversation still going on? Take it to PM if anyone still wants to continue, no more posts about it here please.

• Like 2

When we saw GD in 2009 BJ did a shout out to ACDC - "the best fuckin rock - n - roll band in the world.  Saw them last time they toured - legends.

RIP 

• Like 2

• Hermione changed the title to Green Day Instagram Photos