Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

3 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

You know there’s no legroom on planes. :lol:

That was another surprising thing - they were sitting in cattle class:ermm:

10 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

Now I'm really wondering if the mismatching socks are due to Billie's dogs. Y'know... dogs love to destroy socks.

Nah, it’s a ~fashion statement. :P 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, SHART said:

That was another surprising thing - they were sitting in cattle class:ermm:

6 hours ago, jengd said:

Don’t think your classed as cattle in a private plane :lol:

Yeah, they have a lot of people to transport it looked pretty full so you have to pack them in. Seats looked wide and cushy though. No nasty middle seats.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Nah, it’s a ~fashion statement. :P 

I was just making a joke. Billie wears mismatching socks since a very long time and he isn't the first person doing this. It is his choice and he has great socks.

By the way, I'm a fashion design student.:P (I'm not joking.)

11 minutes ago, Lisasinferno said:

Do you think Billie has been doing a spot of ironing 😁

No, just wishing the damn ironing board wasn’t in the way so he could take his selfie. 😂

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

I was just making a joke. EditBillie wears mismatching socks since a very long time and he isn't the first person doing this. It is his choice and he has great socks.

I know, I'm joking too. I actually have confessed in the past that his odd socks are one of my weird fangirling subjects, so I get it. :P 

12 hours ago, Paola17 said:

Well someone is ready for tonight...

That 'Dog Party' phone case tho.

Sassiest modelling of a football shirt I've ever seen :wub: 

• Like 2

Who is cardi b, and why is Billie not only following her but also frequently liking & even commenting on her IG posts? It just seems so random and out of the norm for him because she appears to be a 25 year-old rap artist.

6 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Who is cardi b, and why is Billie not only following her but also frequently liking & even commenting on her IG posts? It just seems so random and out of the norm for him because she appears to be a 25 year-old rap artist.

I don’t know but how did you find that other clicking on the people he follows and then every one of their posts? Is there one place on instagram like twitter that shows you everywhere they like and comment on stuff?

8 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Oh lord.
Billie, whatcha doing.
Bodak Yellow is that one song that really pushed her into the Billboard charts at #1 a few months ago.
What's he commenting??

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I don’t know but how did you find that other clicking on the people he follows and then every one of their posts? Is there one place on instagram like twitter that shows you everywhere they like and comment on stuff?

If you hit search it gives you a bunch of recommended posts that I often go through. Some of the recommended posts are based on the likes and comments of people you follow. 

36 minutes ago, Paola17 said:

Oh lord.
Billie, whatcha doing.
Bodak Yellow is that one song that really pushed her into the Billboard charts at #1 a few months ago.
What's he commenting??

His comment isn't showing up on this but if you go to her account and click on this pic you'll see his comment if you follow him. His comment is #dookie. He's liked several of her other posts recently. Weird.

• Confused 1

50 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

I have no idea who she?  is either, but I just read an NME article (from Forbes) mentioning her? name as one of the 30 most influential/promising persons in the music industry today, under 30. Mind you, out the whole list, I think I only recognised 2 names. Must be getting old!! 😜

• Like 2

3 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

Ladies and gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts as we are experiencing another Lady Cobra.

• Sad 2

36 minutes ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

Ladies and gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts as we are experiencing another Lady Cobra.

I had the same thought but I was afraid to say it out loud.

10 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

I had the same thought but I was afraid to say it out loud.

Or maybe he’s just a stalker :lol:

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

Is that what happened last time? He started insta-stalking her?

• Hermione changed the title to Green Day Instagram Photos