Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

3 minutes ago, Hermione said:

It's so appropriate that Mike's donating coffee :D 

I know! I saw the post and thought, you’re donating Oakland Coffee aren’t you? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is interesting as it was posted here last week from a fan account and I assumed that it had been stolen from somebody's private account as it hadn't been publicly posted at that point. Now here it is. Posted by the photographer @stove_rowe just a few hours ago. So clearly someone had somehow stolen the photo. 

• Like 2

^^^ What the hell dude? I post that photo, you complain, it gets taken down and then YOU post it? Give me a break. :fuckyou:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

^^^ What the hell dude? I post that photo, you complain, it gets taken down and then YOU post it? Give me a break. :fuckyou:

No need to get your panties in a bunch over this. I would have removed the image before regardless if someone complained because the image was simply not allowed when a fan account is the only source.   When the photographer or band posts the image then it is allowed.  It has happened before and will happen again.

P.S. Photos from not from the band, family, crew or media accounts are not allowed in this thread as per the OP.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stories and songs said:

Makes me really proud that the guys are doing what they can to help and spread the word. So many people, even if they have the means to help, just can’t be bothered with it. One of my favorite things about this  band is how much they genuinely care about causes that help others.

And the way they inspire others. I’m sure a lot of people reached out that might not have done because of their pleas for help. It feels almost shameful to do nothing if you can. 

• Like 2

Just now, herewegoagain said:

Jeff's post so pure, it's just an unusual sight :lol:

oh, right :P because he's usally satanic, i get it :lol: 

• Like 1

Billie is going to soon come out of social media hiding, and he needs something good to draw people back in. I think it's time to hit us with another nude. 

• Haha 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Billie is going to soon come out of social media hiding, and he needs something good to draw people back in. I think it's time to hit us with another nude. 

Is it wrong to think YES to that or just the wrong thread.......:D

1 minute ago, jengd said:

Is it wrong to think YES to that or just the wrong thread.......:D

Spoiler

I was about to say "yeah hit us Billie :ninja: " but maybe not.....

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Billie is going to soon come out of social media hiding, and he needs something good to draw people back in. 

:ermm: He's been posting every day and was live on Instagram the other day. 

• Hermione changed the title to Green Day Instagram Photos