Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

Lmao at Tre choosing that picture. I like how he said "I eat ribs with this dude" like Billie did for his birthday a couple of months ago too :happy:. Also all the Valentines posts are adorable.

• Like 3

Great pics.   that video of him and his family at Plank Beer Garden and Bowling in Oakland.  Cute, he was taking pictures with his camera.  LOL

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, desertrose said:

Great pics.   that video of him and his family at Plank Beer Garden and Bowling in Oakland.  Cute, he was taking pictures with his camera.  LOL

Yeah I'll admit to watching that clip more than a few times seeing who I can recognise like Ollie, his sisters, Jakob and then I was like is that Mike in front of Billie with the blonde hair and hat on that it looks like Billie is snapping photos of? Haha I am not even sure if I recognise an actual member of the band or not! His hair looks too long. Lol.

Just now, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

Yeah I'll admit to watching that clip more than a few times seeing who I can recognise like Ollie, his sisters, Jakob and then I was like is that Mike in front of Billie with the blonde hair and hat on that it looks like Billie is snapping photos of? Haha I am not even sure if I recognise an actual member of the band or not! His hair looks too long. Lol.

I was also wondering if that was Mike, it goes so fast! I think it is. What a completely normal way to spend a birthday, I love it.

2 hours ago, stories and songs said:

Bowling birthday parties are kinda the best.

I didn't recognize Mike, but I think it sounds like him.

Actually I've just seen that Mike was at that fundraiser in SF with Brit so he wasn't there. 

LL-1187.JPG

6 minutes ago, jengd said:

Google says that fundraiser was on 11 Feb, sure looks and sounds like Mike but it's a very short clip.

The fundraisers Facebook says it was on the 16th which was on the day of Billie's party. I don't know. Confusing. It could just as easily be another bleach blonde guy at Billie's party also :lol:

On 1/16/2017 at 7:44 PM, BeachBum said:

Use this thread for Instagram posts about the band by the band members, the official Green Day account, Warner, immediate family members, media and crew (including tour crew, people like Corbett Redford when he posts about the documentary, Larry Livermore when he posts about them etc). 

Instagram posts by immediate family members, media and crew must be about the band.

Please use this thread to post photos of the band taken by fans.

View old thread here.

Reminder as to what belongs in this thread.

• Like 1

The fundraiser thing was on the 11th, Mike was the one in the video in front of Billie with the white hat (an Oakland Coffee hat) there's a picture a guy took with him there, but don't know if I can post it here :P 

• Hermione changed the title to Green Day Instagram Photos