Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

17 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

I think that is him. How is it that Mike and Billie are becoming so adept at using these creepy apps that alter your appearance? What is happening?

Maybe that's the true purpose of songsforassholes. :lol:

The only reason I know who this is is because when you search Prima Donna on Youtube, this is one of the first things that comes up.  Billie searching for Kevin?  ;)

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

I think that is him. How is it that Mike and Billie are becoming so adept at using these creepy apps that alter your appearance? What is happening?

This one is an edit he reposted from billiepocalypse IG he just added the vocal effect. But even knowing how to do that is beyond me.

6 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

Been working on album covers? We’ve had selfies from them already.

I was hoping he'd actually be singing a song from Electra Heart. I don't know why but I feel conned.

If you understand that reference I like you

1 hour ago, Florence said:

I cannot believe he sang over it 😂😂 (it's him , right?)

This is surreal, first he follows me on Billiepocalypse and now he reposts edits and sings over them like an opera-loving chipmunk 😂 BILLIE WTF

2019 has been a blessed year so far! Hope he doesn't unfollow anytime soon. ...........

Omg are you Billieapocalypse!  

• Love 1

MIKE LOOKS NICE!!!! Happy birthday to him ☺️ Tre is so sweet to post this!

• Like 1

GD seem to have too much time on their hands with Dirnt of the day and Billies high pitched squeals :P

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Florence said:

I cannot believe he sang over it 😂😂 (it's him , right?)

This is surreal, first he follows me on Billiepocalypse and now he reposts edits and sings over them like an opera-loving chipmunk 😂 BILLIE WTF

2019 has been a blessed year so far! Hope he doesn't unfollow anytime soon. ...........

FLOOOOOO!

Yeah, that's totally Billie's voice!

• Love 1

OH MIKE! 😂

14 hours ago, jengd said:

Omg are you Billieapocalypse!  

yeah babey!!!

• Love 1

Only seeing Billie's Cleo post now because I don't currently have a phone, but I've just watched it about 40 times and it gets funnier every time.:lol: Adrienne's scream at the end has me in tears.😂😂😂 Also, that Putin pic is my new favourite picture of Mike.:lol::wub:

Lmao, Billie and Mike are starting to make it seem like Tre is the "normal" one.:lol: I love these three weirdos so much.:wub:

• Like 3

On 5/4/2019 at 2:10 AM, pacejunkie punk said:

He’s at it again. Adrienne hit the high note this time (see comments)

Reminds me of the dog from Little Nicky. lol

So what’s the story with the sombrero because Greg, Bill and now Tre have all posted the same thing with no comment. EDIT: Duh, Cinco de Mayo