Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

13 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

If he minds the comments he's a sNoWfLAkE :rolleyes:

I think him minding comments and being a snowflake is already confirmed :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Considering this whole Billie put his profile to private issue: We can't  be 100 percent sure, if there aren't other reasons than just hate comments.

Maybe he got more serious messages saying bad stuff like: BJA should die or something more serious or murder threats or whatever.

Don't want to know what kind of crap some people send to him, but I'm sure he has his reasons to put his profile into a private mode. :confused:

2 hours ago, Hermione said:

I mean, it might not even be related to the comments, he might just be taking a social media break or whatever. Or he might not always pay close attention to them and just have vaguely skimmed over a couple and been like, oh people are bitching in the comments I'll turn them off. Or something else. No real way of knowing why he's turned it off or his reaction to/thoughts on the comments without him saying something about it.

Does he really have to justify it? As I said maybe there are other things going on we don't know about. We all know that being a fan can be a super cool and fantastic feeling but there are people that don't get the point between being a fan or being somebody really close. Just to reminds you, once there was a fan that would stalk him and his family and wanted to marry him just  to care about his kids and stay with him and other cruel things I don't want to write about  (I read it in some of the biographies).  Regarding this issue he organized security/a private detective to protect his family.

If it's just about the morrissey comments, he might take things sometimes a little bit too serious. But it's really vague to say, because as outstanding person, I don't know everything about his instagram account. I'm sure he gets really weird messages sometimes.

10 hours ago, Savannah89 said:

Does he really have to justify it? As I said maybe there are other things going on we don't know about. We all know that being a fan can be a super cool and fantastic feeling but there are people that don't get the point between being a fan or being somebody really close. Just to reminds you, once there was a fan that would stalk him and his family and wanted to marry him just  to care about his kids and stay with him and other cruel things I don't want to write about  (I read it in some of the biographies).  Regarding this issue he organized security/a private detective to protect his family.

If it's just about the morrissey comments, he might take things sometimes a little bit too serious. But it's really vague to say, because as outstanding person, I don't know everything about his instagram account. I'm sure he gets really weird messages sometimes.

No he doesn't have to, I'm just saying we don't know what he thinks about the comments or why he turned it off unless he chooses to mention it. No need to imagine the worst, plenty of people just like to take a break from social media too so it could be nothing. Like you say we don't know so imo there's no point in worrying about it.

6 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Yes, but he's OUR sNoWfLAkE. :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the reason he's away from Insta right now, and I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't. Could be anything, but he is known for being a sensitive boy. I don't care either way. It's always good step away from social media for awhile, regardless of the reason. It's good for well being.

Of course he is :lol:

Agreed, there's a lot of better things to do than to be on social media anyway.

• Like 2

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the reason he's away from Insta right now

He's not taking a step back from social media. He just takes a break from his official account.  He still spends time with his family there  on his private one what I totally understand.

And if I were him I would shut the official one down, so I could just interact with my family and friends :thumbsup:

As some of you say I totally agree on this point. Billie is really sensitive and I'm sure he acts really consequently when somebody or many people pass his personal border. 

He's a great human, really talented and I pay much respect for him and his art and  work and he earns it to stay in his personal comfort zone if he wants to.

If people really care for him they would  stop behaving like 5 years old. Many messages I read have been really rude and creepy.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The Bellie said:

Are you talking about when the Longshot account was created and quickly became private and everyone was sending requests to get in? I got declined too all the way at that time :lol:

Oh well - we can have our little super exclusive "got refused by Billie Joe" club :lol:

1 hour ago, Savannah89 said:

If people really care for him they would  stop behaving like 5 years old. Many messages I read have been really rude and creepy.

Maybe telling him he's working with racists and that it's not okay is someone's way of showing they care.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Billies Instagram is no longer private and the comments are visible. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Savannah89 said:

He might get 1 million followers during the next week

He already has 2 million...

Billie turned his "tagged" photos back on for his "Billie Joe Armstrong" account. 

-PAXP-deijE.gif58383549_10156751132853961_7554167086419

57415234_10156751132863961_6383682696035

Edited by lizziebix
first ig was proven to be private

Just now, pacejunkie punk said:

^^^ That is a private account so the post can’t be seen.

I can click through and see it.  I wouldn't be able to if it were private, right?

12 minutes ago, lizziebix said:

I can click through and see it.  I wouldn't be able to if it were private, right?

It comes up as a private account for me...