Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

12 minutes ago, pouty bitch said:

I've been offline for a couple days, so I'm a bit out of the loop. Glad to see Billie is back on Instagram, but does anyone know why he's made his billiejoearmstrong account private? Or was it just an accident, like last time he did that?:lol:

I didn’t know that how can you tell it’s private?  Followers can see posts so it looks the same to me. Maybe he’s purging trolls?

11 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I didn’t know that how can you tell it’s private?

I tried to access it via the website instead of the app without logging in and it said it was private.

2 minutes ago, pouty bitch said:

I tried to access it via the website instead of the app without logging in and it said it was private.

You’re right I just checked on my daughter’s phone. Weird.

12 hours ago, DadBod said:

Longshot is private as well... 🤔

I can see both, but maybe he’s just fixed it between our posts?

WTF is going on

11 minutes ago, jengd said:

Both private

10 minutes ago, jengd said:

You can see both if you are a follower. Go on using someone’s device that isn’t and you won’t see them. 

• Like 1

Billie and his Hawaiian shirt in Maui (guess this was last year, Feb since Max & Cole are currently on tour.)

• Like 3

I just got a Instagram notification saying 

“the Longshot accepted your follow request” even though I was already following the account for the last year 🤔🤔

Seems this happened to quite a few people - maybe it's a glitch caused by how the account was switched back to private.

I still marvel at how I was the only one who got declined :P

1 hour ago, Alan86 said:

I just got a Instagram notification saying 

“the Longshot accepted your follow request” even though I was already following the account for the last year 🤔🤔

So he knows he’s put them on private then. Clearly not an accident. Interesting...

Edit: longshot is not private at this moment. His “Billie Joe Armstrong” is still private. 

Just took this screenshot after logging out:

tumblr_pq82g6aY7n1s4fm5g_1280.png

• Like 2

I’m not sure but I don’t think you can tag Longshot or Billie Joe Armstrong and share pictures. I just looked at the accounts for new pictures and it looks like there are no new ones up. I wonder what we are being punished for. I feel like we’ve been grounded.

• Sad 3

8 hours ago, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

I’m not sure but I don’t think you can tag Longshot or Billie Joe Armstrong and share pictures. I just looked at the accounts for new pictures and it looks like there are no new ones up. I wonder what we are being punished for. I feel like we’ve been grounded.

If we indeed are being punished for the critical comments he got recently, I'm okay with it. It would be an overly defensive reaction, but I don't know, I guess it would be kind of gratifying to know he at least felt bad/angry/something else than complete indifference.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

If we indeed are being punished for the critical comments he got recently, I'm okay with it. It would be an overly defensive reaction, but I don't know, I guess it would be kind of gratifying to know he at least felt bad/angry/something else than complete indifference.

This would be true. Indifference would be the worst. I’m glad he cares. This is an annoying question but TBH I wasn’t paying the closest attention to the comments because I don’t really care that much about negativity. But I do care about what could effect Billie in a negative way. What were the comments like exactly that would have caused such a defensive action on Billie Joe’s part? 

I didn't look at the comments that much but I didn't see anyone being especially unreasonable. It was pretty much just "Morrissey is racist, please listen to us" or at worst "ew Morrissey, I expect better of you." The people defending him in response were quite aggressive so maybe he didn't like that? To be honest I often assume it's creepy and/or demanding fans getting to him. Could be anything though. I guess we can't know for sure unless he mentions it.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, solongfromthestars said:

I didn't look at the comments that much but I didn't see anyone being especially unreasonable. It was pretty much just "Morrissey is racist, please listen to us" or at worst "ew Morrissey, I expect better of you." The people defending him in response were quite aggressive so maybe he didn't like that? To be honest I often assume it's creepy and/or demanding fans getting to him. Could be anything though. I guess we can't know for sure unless he mentions it.

Yes, I don't think the comments were bad, they were critical but in a civil way. However, I agree the "bIlLiE lIsTeN tO uS" thing is cringy.

42 minutes ago, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

This would be true. Indifference would be the worst. I’m glad he cares. This is an annoying question but TBH I wasn’t paying the closest attention to the comments because I don’t really care that much about negativity. But I do care about what could effect Billie in a negative way. What were the comments like exactly that would have caused such a defensive action on Billie Joe’s part? 

I don't think the comments get to him so much, but if they did, it would be a good thing. People were just saying that Morrissey is a racist and that they weren't happy with the collab. Either way, it can't hurt him to hear that opinion. From what I've seen people weren't being rude and he was criticized for a legitimate reason.

The way that some people presented their ideas about the Morrissey collab on Billie’s comments was beyond disrespectful. There is a way to respectfully state your opinion. Especially when it’s coming from people who are young enough to be your children.

• Like 1