Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

6 hours ago, Montclare said:

(mods help for some reason I can't delete the post on mobile) but this is absolutely adorable and I just love Billie's humor. Ugh. 

Somehow those two pictures of Billie with the dinosaur reminded me of the picture of Billie running with the chimp in the chimp sanctuary :lol::lol:

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, jengd said:

I think you are overthinking this, I think he just made a joke to Adie and she joked back.  Speculate for yourself about the lollipop 😉

I was joking too, but you're right, my thing sucked 😉 I think I was just noticing how his way of writing songs is similar to his normal talking. And this one was evasive :P 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

What does the joke mean?

It really doesn't make sense but the hashtag is supposed to be like the joke is so old it was made during the time of dinosaurs when if there had been people they would've been riding them. It would work better if the first thing he said was actually an old joke and not just a vaguely humorous description of the photos :P  

Edit: Wait I guess "Never lose your dinosaur" is the joke, like it could mean never lose the wild part of yourself etc but here he could literally lose his dinosaur because it's running away. Still not an old joke though :P 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

Don’t lose your dinosaur is also a Step Brothers reference? 

In that case it's even worse :lol: 

• Haha 1

Billie the Goat could be a good username for someone :lol:

On another note, I've got my fingers crossed for a selfie or a livestream from the birthday boy :wub:

Edit: Oh my god, my IPad spellchecker tried to change "livestream" to "loves treat" :lol:

Edited by RedundantIdiot
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RedundantIdiot said:

Edit: Oh my god, my IPad spellchecker tried to change "livestream" to "loves treat" :lol:

That might be the best autocorrect I’ve seen... 🤣🤣🤣🤣