Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

And again Billie deleted his post. It was just a repost of this. WTF?!

i was at the same level of wtf... like why would he delete this? why would he post something just to delete it????

3 minutes ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

i was at the same level of wtf... like why would he delete this? why would he post something just to delete it????

I think usually it’s because he posted it to the wrong account, so I guess that was why but it wasn’t anything personal so why not just leave it since there were already so many comments (sometimes he deletes because of troll attacks but I didn’t see that here).  

Yeah probably counts as Billie related, no harm in it either way

The lollipop posts are sweet (well apart from "now suck it" anyway :P)

• Haha 3

Whoever Billie meant that "now suck it" for, it's cute if he wants other people to suck the lollipop in his place.... (I say in his place since he should supposedly do it, given Adie has posted another one). It could also be a way of ask us to encourage him / taking us as witnesses he will do it (so he says it for himself), or do it with him on our side. Or yeah it could be meant for Kevin after that "you know something about sucking?" I can't find the video for.

After analyzing Billie's songs, trying to analyze a 3-word phrase of his on Instagram, and it ain't easier :P

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, The Bellie said:

Whoever Billie meant that "now suck it" for, it's cute if he wants other people to suck the lollipop in his place.... (I say in his place since he should supposedly do it, given Adie has posted another one). It could also be a way of ask us to encourage him / taking us as witnesses he will do it (so he says it for himself), or do it with him on our side. Or yeah it could be meant for Kevin after that "you know something about sucking?" I can't find the video for.

After analyzing Billie's songs, trying to analyze a 3-word phrase of his on Instagram, and it ain't easier :P

I think you are overthinking this, I think he just made a joke to Adie and she joked back.  Speculate for yourself about the lollipop 😉

• Like 2

12 hours ago, The Insider said:

Jason obviously let the kids name the new pup.

white wolf from the jeff matika show?