Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

I'd love to see Billie do more "drawrings" in the future. Like everyone has already said, they're very expressive and revealing. It's so interesting to get to view that kind of self reflection. It's like we get to see inside his mind in that moment and have a glimpse of how he sees himself.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Jane Lannister said:

nice terf bangs

I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING! :lol:

Honestly the "terf bangs" thing is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen. First, it's not even true that a significant amount of terfs have that hairstyle compared to other groups who are into the politics of feminism etc, it's just completely made up. It's just a general "alternative" hairstyle (and in fact terfs tend to be older and more "traditional" on average and therefore less likely to have it than younger on average pro trans feminists). Second, loads of people who are anti terf, who are decent feminists and who are trans have that hairstyle, way to make people feel self conscious and limit trans women's hairstyle options (short bangs being an easy to maintain feminine looking option). Third, way to judge and mock women based on their looks. I'm all for mocking terfs but I can't stand that shit. I know it's just a joke about Adie's hair here but it reminded me :P 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Hermione said:

Honestly the "terf bangs" thing is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen. First, it's not even true that a significant amount of terfs have that hairstyle compared to other groups who are into the politics of feminism etc, it's just completely made up. It's just a general "alternative" hairstyle (and in fact terfs tend to be older and more "traditional" on average and therefore less likely to have it than younger on average pro trans feminists). Second, loads of people who are anti terf, who are decent feminists and who are trans have that hairstyle, way to make people feel self conscious and limit trans women's hairstyle options (short bangs being an easy to maintain feminine looking option). Third, way to judge and mock women based on their looks. I'm all for mocking terfs but I can't stand that shit. I know it's just a joke about Adie's hair here but it reminded me :P 

Sounds like something a person with terf bangs would say. :P Jk, I agree. Obviously there's to way to tell someone's politics from their hair (rip all bald men who were wrongly assumed to be skinheads) and I have a feeling that the terf bangs evolved from mocking "feminist" hairstyles in general, which makes it even worse because now feminists themselves are mocking the feminist hair. Plus it stigmatizes all decent people who just happen to sport bangs.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MillenniumFan said:

Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! :runaround::runaround::runaround:

This needs it’s own thread. Wow.

• Like 1

Just now, pacejunkie punk said:

It’s a huge schedule at the link i’m searching and don’t find anything. Where is their appearance?

4.00 on the Saturday - Mike Wells interview

SAT

4:00 PM

30 Minutes

Booth Event

Mike Wells - Interview, Q&A, Meet 'n Greet

Mike Wells: Green Day, John 5, Blade Runner 2049, Tony Sly, John Wick 2, Gridlock......

SHOW MAP PAGE

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I think those are bands that he’s worked with, not bands appearing at his session. 

Green Day is also listed under Andrew Scheps session along with a bunch of other artists. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squashie09 said:

Via Wikipedia:

The NAMM Show is an annual event in the USthat its organizers describe as "the world’s largest trade-only event for the music products, pro audio and event tech industry".[2] It is held every January in Anaheim, California, US at the Anaheim Convention Center, and is one of the two largest music product trade shows in the world. Its European counterpart is the Musik Messe in Frankfurt. The event attracts numerous famous musicians, many of whom are endorsed by exhibitors and come to promote their own signature models and equipment.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NAMM_Show

Thanks, @squashie09❤️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, squashie09 said:

I think those are bands that he’s worked with, not bands appearing at his session. 

Green Day is also listed under Andrew Scheps session along with a bunch of other artists. 

Probs true but Tre has appeared before & BJ did post on his instagram.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, squashie09 said:

Oh they're not performing, I'm just nerding out over the pedal. Billie might be there doing press if it's a new product

• Like 4

Yeah, the pedal is what got me too. Also, it is Dookie’s 25th birthday after all, I just want them to at least acknowledge that haha

• Like 1
  • Love 1