Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

This selfie gives me tears of joy 🥰

Same. It’s been a very stressful and frustrating week of work and this just brightened my day.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I've missed his lil smiling face.:wub:

SAME.  I also wonder if he has a Jakob mug too 🙂

• Like 1

16 hours ago, The Insider said:

I wish that was official merchandise.

Same...I saw some speculation that its a teaser for a possible Rev Rad live album.  It seems like Brazil's flag on the bat.

45 minutes ago, Vintage Disciple said:

Same...I saw some speculation that its a teaser for a possible Rev Rad live album.  It seems like Brazil's flag on the bat.

I think it was fanmade

Weird how no one's posted this here yet, could be a pretty big hint at something (then again it could not): 

EDIT: My bad, it had been, but just as a link (which I overlooked).

• Like 1

I think it's just some artwork he thought was cool, as it's based on RevRad I doubt it's a hint at anything new

• Like 2

True, although could indicate that: 

1. He's thinking about Green Day again (I mean, he probably does most of the time anyway, but still)

2. Because drunk bunny is the sacred symbol of any Green Day tour these days, it could mean something (although you're probably right anyway, and this is just another sad attempt of a desperate Green Day fan to make the gap between albums seems slightly less long and exhausting haha)

• Like 1

I remember that art being posted sometime around the South America tour and thinking it would make great official merch. Maybe Mike has only just seen it now. 

That pic w Sammy Hagar is amazing. I see James Hetfield, one of the guys from ZZ Top, Eddy Money maybe? I wish Tre would quit dying his hair unnatural colors though. 

22 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

That pic w Sammy Hagar is amazing. I see James Hetfield, one of the guys from ZZ Top, Eddy Money maybe? I wish Tre would quit dying his hair unnatural colors though. 

Holy cow! Is that Eddie Money? Aww man, the years have not been kind. 😮 Was quite fond of him back in the day.

I  kind of like Tre's unnatural hair colors.

• Like 2