Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

23 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Aww they're so cute!

Congrats on the cute baby Tre!!! :wub: Happy addition to an already adorable family ❤️ 

• Like 1

He's definitely loving the beach a lot more, or so it seems, recently. Doesn't seem to be in Oakland as much as previously...

What do you guys think the Longshot new instagram story with the April 12th memory means? Anything? Or just random.

I think the EP was released around that time. The LP was on 4/20. That I do remember. 

• Like 1

Seems about right-ish about the Longshot EP date it was released super late at night so we woke up to it on April 12th? Maybe that what this means? He’s so mysterious and cryptic a lot of the time. He’s so interesting! I love the wild goose chases and mysteries he gives us to figure out. It seems like a lot of what he does is perfectly crafted and not random. I hope there’s another mystery soon. It sucks when he’s bored/boring. Seems happiest when he’s doing sometime wild and interesting. The Longshot mystery was/is fantastic. He’s said there’s more tricks up his sleave on his old description on his instagram profile from what I remember? Where are these extra tricks?? 2019 is probably going to be wild and interesting. I hope so. It’s fun for us and he seems happiest when he’s doing crazy things. 

Edited by Virginia Lot Lizzard
  • Like 1

Just now, squashie09 said:

Some of the images from The Longshot stories on insta:

*inner fangirl screams*

• Like 1
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I can’t believe that full on afro in the first one 😄

My reaction was “we finally get to see the real photo!” But that hair! *fans self

• Haha 2