Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

"Farm I See", oh my god always with the puns :lol: 

Haven't seen the jam videos yet but all I can think of is how they've done a lot of extended jamming at FBHT shows, just saying :P 

It’s official!  The next GD album is a an electronic jazz funk reggae mash up inspired by Led Zeppelin and The Doors  - awesome!  Seriously, this was great to see, even just the guys together and in the studio.  Very exciting.

Funny thing, I saw a comment from Larry Livermore the other day about Billie playing with The Lookouts and actually had the chance to listen to the tracks he was speaking about and how Billie spontaneously did this long LZ type intro which was great, and the this new livestream is totally reminiscent of that.

• Like 3

This is great but confusing. It definitely looked like a GD practice, not a FBHT one. Kevin is soon leaving for tour with PD so he would have to be in on any Tubbies practices this week. But at the same time, there are hints of a small venue show in Dec and I don’t think Billie would tease a practice specifically with FBHT in his post if he meant GD. 

This may have already been mentioned, but I don’t have time to look into it right now. Do we know if this studio is in the Bay or LA area? And do we know the whereabouts of Kevin and Freese right now, the missing Tubbies members?

55 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

This is great but confusing. It definitely looked like a GD practice, not a FBHT one. Kevin is soon leaving for tour with PD so he would have to be in on any Tubbies practices this week. But at the same time, there are hints of a small venue show in Dec and I don’t think Billie would tease a practice specifically with FBHT in his post if he meant GD. 

This may have already been mentioned, but I don’t have time to look into it right now. Do we know if this studio is in the Bay or LA area? And do we know the whereabouts of Kevin and Freese right now, the missing Tubbies members?

I think it was Oakland. Sarah posted stories from San Fran last night & the day before.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

But at the same time, there are hints of a small venue show in Dec

Which band? (I got lost sorry!) 

Early in the summer this year, there was really bad smoke here from fires in eastern Washington and British Columbia, as well as some coming up from California and Oregon. Basically the whole west coast was burning. The sun was blood red like that then. It looked apocalyptic. I wonder what the air quality index is in Oakland right now. Wildfire smoke like that can be really dangerous so I hope they're all staying safe.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Early in the summer this year, there was really bad smoke here from fires in eastern Washington and British Columbia, as well as some coming up from California and Oregon. Basically the whole west coast was burning. The sun was blood red like that then. It looked apocalyptic. I wonder what the air quality index is in Oakland right now. Wildfire smoke like that can be really dangerous so I hope they're all staying safe.

Someone on Twitter spotted Billie in NY after that so hopefully they got the heck out of there for a while.

• Like 2