Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

Clearly, Billie has the same smile today as his dad used to have on the first picture he posted. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Question is does he love it for Mike or for himself making out with the skull in the background (which he seems to have a thing for)? :D 

• Haha 4

He tagged Mike but like, of ALL the photos of Mike that exist it just happens to be one with him and the skull behind him :lol: 

• Haha 4

Wow the guys are all posting green day related pictures today..maybe they are all ready for more Green Day!!

If that is the case I am definitely excited but at the same time I'll miss the Longshot, what a wonderful side project.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Collaboration with Bob Gruen? No one else curious about what this might be?

I am! A photography book I assume?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

Collaboration with Bob Gruen? No one else curious about what this might be?

I'm excited :runaround:

It always freaks me out when people have beards without the mustache. Why, Mike, why?!:cry:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

It always freaks me out when people have beards without the mustache. Why, Mike, why?!:cry:

To look like Abraham Lincoln :lol:. It's a good sign though, he probably just did it that way in the process of shaving the whole thing off unless he's going for a very unusual new look.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Hermione said:

To look like Abraham Lincoln :lol:. It's a good sign though, he probably just did it that way in the process of shaving the whole thing off unless he's going for a very unusual new look.

And there it is!

• Like 2

I'm hoping that Mike was growing his beard until Green Day starting jamming again, if that's the case then this is a great sign!:D

6 minutes ago, Maddie86 said:

I'm hoping that Mike was growing his beard until Green Day starting jamming again, if that's the case then this is a great sign!:D

Except Billie is in Europe and there are still two more Longshot shows to go but I’m hoping asap once those dates are past.