Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

I’m sorry he didn’t turn comments off for that last one, the trolls are out in force 😠

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

He's just turned the comments off now. Smart man.

I wonder if he saw my post suggesting he do so 

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I’m sorry he didn’t turn comments off for that last one, the trolls are out in force 😠

Do Trump supporters somehow manage to find posts to troll from people they don’t even follow? Cause I can’t imagine that many if the people making those comments are following Billie.

3 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Do Trump supporters somehow manage to find posts to troll from people they don’t even follow? Cause I can’t imagine that many if the people making those comments are following Billie.

It's like that on the reddit sub too.  Everything will be normal, then Billie makes a political comment and all of the sudden a whole bunch of people who have never posted there are bitching about it.  It's not a mentality I understand.

13 minutes ago, Montclare said:

It's like that on the reddit sub too.  Everything will be normal, then Billie makes a political comment and all of the sudden a whole bunch of people who have never posted there are bitching about it.  It's not a mentality I understand.

It’s like they just sit around waiting to pounce. Sad lives I guess.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

I think some are mad fans, but many are trolls who probably follow him and wait for these posts.

@solongfromthestars  That’s so awesome! You’re photos are amazing. Billie has been really good about giving credit to the photographers that he’s been posting from.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Montclare said:

@Montclare What is the reddit sub?  I don't go on reddit that often.  What sub does Billie comment on, and how do you know it's Billie?  

54 minutes ago, Biddymc said:

@Montclare What is the reddit sub?  I don't go on reddit that often.  What sub does Billie comment on, and how do you know it's Billie?  

I think Montclare means that he makes a political on instagram/twitter/in an interview and the people on reddit react there and not that Billie makes a post/comment on Reddit. 

Reddit is some strange internet wasteland that I recommend you not go to. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, squashie09 said:

I think Montclare means that he makes a political on instagram/twitter/in an interview and the people on reddit react there and not that Billie makes a post/comment on Reddit. 

Okay, I get it now.  Thanks for the heads up.  I will take your recommendation gladly.  There are only so many internet wormholes a person can go down in one lifetime!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biddymc said:

13 minutes ago, squashie09 said:

Yup, just the general Green Day reddit sub. Billie doesn't post there. At least not to our knowledge. :P

• Like 2