Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

:wub: I saw it on my phone this morning, I missed it by one or two hours for going to sleep... I should have stayed until 3 am instead of 2

It must be definitely annoying, with all Green Day has done, the time they've spent and the way they are together, that a lot of fans commenting on Instagram seem to be afraid they can break up just like that, because he's playing with other musicians.

When he says "some people have hard time calling it that sometimes" (a musician), I wonder what he thinks that people usually call him instead of musician? :P it's true that when I think of Billie, that term seems a little generic.... I admit that I would genuinely say rockstar before musician when it comes to him.

1 hour ago, Kuromignonne said:

:wub: I saw it on my phone this morning, I missed it by one or two hours for going to sleep... I should have stayed until 3 am instead of 2

It must be definitely annoying, with all Green Day has done, the time they've spent and the way they are together, that a lot of fans commenting on Instagram seem to be afraid they can break up just like that, because he's playing with other musicians.

When he says "some people have hard time calling it that sometimes" (a musician), I wonder what he thinks that people usually call him instead of musician? :P it's true that when I think of Billie, that term seems a little generic.... I admit that I would genuinely say rockstar before musician when it comes to him.

I interpreted it as him being self-deprecating, as if calling him a musician is a stretch (for whatever reason.)

• Like 2

Billie Joe thinks he's seen a meme. Billie Joe IS a damn meme. :D 

The way his voice gets all high when he says "if you don't like it, fuck off" :lol: 

• Haha 4

56 minutes ago, Hermione said:

The passive aggressive "Have a pleasant day! :D:D:D" at the end is the greatest thing ever :lol: 

That was my favorite part as well. :ga:

2 hours ago, Hermione said:

The passive aggressive "Have a pleasant day! :D:D:D" at the end is the greatest thing ever :lol: 

The entire video is hilarious :lol: Billie being angry on the internet is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. But at the same time I wish he wouldn't get so worked up about bs on social media. I know it's probably The Mood TM but still, IG comments aren't worth getting angry over (or reading in the first place) :P

• Like 4

Billies "rant" is hilarious, he totally went into bitch mode during the live stream. 

But I also like the close ups of his chest and hair too. 

• Like 2

hahaha billie is hilarious. but watch now here come the butt hurt people who are gonna complain about him being mean to them, and how they were entitled to being worried about green day. good lord 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, straighttohell said:

hahaha billie is hilarious. but watch now here come the butt hurt people who are gonna complain about him being mean to them, and how they were entitled to being worried about green day. good lord 

Or how he may have said Green Day is okay but the way he said it implies they're not because clearly he's upset about something and don't you think he looks high and blah blah blah.....

He may get over excited about social media BS but I've figured out by now that his reaction is just classic Billie and this is who he is.  To quote him, "I'm on the spectrum and the borderline, I've got the shakes but I'm all right" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, straighttohell said:

Well he told them what they can do in the video :P 

• Like 1

Can I just say that I love that Billie changed his profile pic to the sassy pose?

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Montclare said:
Can I just say that I love that Billie changed his profile pic to the sassy pose?

Ha I was just going to say that!  And I love that he saw the campaign.