Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

I’m relieved to hear other people were confused about the yogurt comment on the Mt Eddy livestream. It was right after someone asked why he deleted the coffee stain pic, so it did seem to be related to that but it makes no sense because the pic specifically mentioned coffee. So I actually think it was just a random comment about what he and Adie just ate, or like @Hermione said, a sexual reference (surprise). 

Speaking of which, on the live with the puppet harassing his poor son, Joey was telling him to “double tap” on something and Billie said “I’d double tap that ass”. The puppet also told Joey he smelled bad. I feel like Joey was somewhat mortified by his father 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Speaking of which, on the live with the puppet harassing his poor son, Joey was telling him to “double tap” on something and Billie said “I’d double tap that ass”. The puppet also told Joey he smelled bad. I feel like Joey was somewhat mortified by his father 😂😂😂

I thought the same when he said that :lol: 

Mike went live again. God, I love how active he and Billie have been these past few days.:happy:

Gotta love Mike.:wub:

He mentioned the Coverups - does that mean they're not done with that?

And the thing we don't know about - could that be the Longshot? 

So many questions.:runaround:

• Like 2

"Make some Coverups, make some Green Day, make some crazy stuff..." - what is he saying after that? I hear something like "make some crazy stuff you gotta we know about" :lol: Native speakers, help me! 

Mike is super comfortable doing lives. What a contrast to Billie’s super awkwardness 😄 

And now he’s teasing us with this secret project too 😭

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JellyTime said:

"Make some Coverups, make some Green Day, make some crazy stuff..." - what is he saying after that? I hear something like "make some crazy stuff you gotta we know about" :lol: Native speakers, help me! 

Sounded like "maybe some crazy stuff you guys don't even know about."

• Like 2

Billie and the puppet again for new live.

I love how much of a cringeworthy dad Billie is . 

How joey probably goes to his friends “my dad was being super weird “

And how he’s probably the more grown up one in the household 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Also, what the fuck happened at the end?

I think he tripped over the couch. Judging by the Mt. Eddy livestream I think Meg is Anna but it’s some inside joke. He pinned a message to her saying Meg! And she’d reply Fuck U! 

40 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I think he tripped over the couch.

Clumsy fucker.:lol: I was expecting him to fall down the stairs at the start tbh. Walking down stairs with a puppet in one hand and a phone in the other - what could possibly go wrong? We all know what happened last time he got distracted by his livestream whilst walking somewhere *cough* almostgettinghitbyacar *cough*

And yeah, I thought Meg was Anna too. When he first asked for Meg on the Mt. Eddy livestream, Anna was like "I'm here."

• Like 1

I can't believe how quickly Brixton is growing up! He looks so much older in Mike's post than last time I saw him.

• Hermione changed the title to Green Day Instagram Photos