Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

1 minute ago, Hermione said:

And emo dad selfies

Yes, of course. They're dad selfies only when he takes them from a low angle like the one with the flag. The rest is very emo 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hermione said:

@G-L-O-R-I-A already said it the other day but it's nice how proud Billie is of his family history :happy:

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks it's really cool that he's interested in it. 

• Like 1

I have this vision of all the searches on these towns etc being done by Green Day fans and the locals thinking, what's happening?  Somebody needs to alert them and get them on the case!  I guess the Italian fan folk on IG and GB already are.

Billie’s interest in genealogy makes me smile. My dad has spent time searching family history my whole life. I think it’s a really cool hobby, especially for someone like Billie who seems to have a diverse background.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, stories and songs said:

Billie’s interest in genealogy makes me smile. My dad has spent time searching family history my whole life. I think it’s a really cool hobby, especially for someone like Billie who seems to have a diverse background.

It makes me smile too. I really wish I could help him in his search since I'm a historian and I already have the informations about his family tree. I doubt he will trust me since I'm a a complete stranger to him, but I still commented about it on his Instagram post and on twitter (and someone replied to me that I was creepy :lol:).

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Loved Mike's brief, but to the point and emotionally charged live-stream on Instagram! He's so right... :wub:

• Like 2

And out come the trolls. He was probably smart this time to post this and then walk away. I would expect there to be debate on this but I’m glad to see it’s not causing him to freak out. The whole thing is depressing. I’ve given up hope that anything will change but I’m proud of Mike and Billie for plugging away anyway.

• Like 2

• Hermione changed the title to Green Day Instagram Photos