Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

21 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:
Love Billie’s hat and also the last pic ^^^ 😂

I'm just gonna draw attention to the caption: "Welcome to Peru-dise.":lol: Anyone else thinking that Mike's puns are rubbing off on whoever controls GD's social media?:lol:

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

His comment isn't showing up on this but if you go to her account and click on this pic you'll see his comment if you follow him. His comment is #dookie. He's liked several of her other posts recently. Weird.

20 hours ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

Ladies and gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts as we are experiencing another Lady Cobra.

Well I'm confused, not because of Billie liking such posts, or several posts from the same person, but for the reaction you guys get from it...The man likes stuff on Instagram, are we supposed (are we even able) to understand exactly what it means? I don't get how it leads to analyse it this way, especially in this negative way. No offense guys, but I respect too much Billie for wanting to do this.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Kuromignonne said:

Well I'm confused, not because of Billie liking such posts, or several posts from the same person, but for the reaction you guys get from it...The man likes stuff on Instagram, are we supposed (are we even able) to understand exactly what it means? I don't get how it leads to analyse it this way, especially in this negative way. No offense guys, but I respect too much Billie for wanting to do this.

You're taking it way too seriously.

14 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

You're taking it way too seriously.

Some of you guys are making a thing of this so-called insta-stalking of Billie, while the feelings it seems to inspire you are close to the one I get when I read the previous discussion. Who is taking what too seriously, is a matter of point of view. I maintain that I find this too disrespectful towards Billie for my taste. I'm not saying you should think this way, so feel free not to mind my position on this. 

14 minutes ago, Kuromignonne said:

Some of you guys are making a thing of this so-called insta-stalking of Billie, while the feelings it seems to inspire you are close to the one I get when I read the previous discussion. Who is taking what too seriously, is a matter of point of view. I maintain that I find this too disrespectful towards Billie for my taste. I'm not saying you should think this way, so feel free not to mind my position on this. 

The stalking thing was a joke.

Why do so many things on here have to become an argument? Has offbeat humor become offensive to people now? Has everyone lost their ability to detect sarcasm? It really seems that way anymore. I think I'm about to jump on the anti-PC bandwagon. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Why do so many things on here have to become an argument? Has offbeat humor become offensive to people now? Has everyone lost their ability to detect sarcasm? It really seems that way anymore. I think I'm about to jump on the anti-PC bandwagon. 

Who said there was any offense? :mellow: I said two posts ago "no offense", by that I meant towards you or anyone here, and neither didn't I think myself was offended by the discussion. If I were Billie I might have felt so, but I'm not him, so there's no problem, really; I just expressed myself freely about the discussion, the same way you have. It's okay if we don't agree. Like I said, feel free not to mind my position, I won't mind either.

:lol: Billie really doesn't take himself so seriously or he wouldn't create public accounts (yes not set to private, yes followed and commented on by other crew etc members hence fans like myself see it in posts they like before people go on about stalking)  on IG posting photos calling himself a hooker. :lol: So stop worrying about Billie's feelings. He's capable of taking a joke. Unless he's an actual hooker in which case it explains a lot :lol::P

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SHART said:

So many emojis - I just can't handle this.  A whole page without an actual instagram.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

:lol: Billie really doesn't take himself so seriously or he wouldn't create public accounts (yes not set to private, yes followed and commented on by other crew etc members hence fans like myself see it in posts they like before people go on about stalking)  on IG posting photos calling himself a hooker. :lol: So stop worrying about Billie's feelings. He's capable of taking a joke. Unless he's an actual hooker in which case it explains a lot :lol::P

:lol: To make things clear, my own answer to this discussion wasn't motivated by me worrying about Billie's feelings. I don't know if he reads this and I don't care to know. Furthermore, to me Billie has the most exemplary way to deal with things, so even if I do care about his feelings in an absolute way, I won't worry for such a thing. I simply, personally didn't appreciate this "joke" here. As you guys started it freely, and rightly so, I responded to it the same way, and I find all of this the most natural thing on a forum. So I don't really get that #dookie coming from my unexpected reaction. You see I can also make stupid jokes. :lol: 

2 hours ago, Billie Joe Armstrong said:

This makes me think of Billie never using emojis and then going and replying to a fan with  🍆

This actually happened?

1 minute ago, Thatsername said:

I'm also noticing that the fluff in his hair is starting to return :sherlock: I approve.

Yes I welcome the fluff back :D 

• Like 4

He's probably confused about the time zones haha. But yeah that one was particularly awkard and drawn out, like, just take TEN seconds to think about what you want to say before hitting record. And what even was that at the end? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, herewegoagain said:

He's probably confused about the time zones haha. But yeah that one was particularly awkard and drawn out, like, just take TEN seconds to think about what you want to say before hitting record. And what even was that at the end? :lol:

If he has the opportunity to be an embarrassing husband he has to take it :lol: 

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

My favorite was the zit comment. Focus Billie! He’s tired. This tour needs to end. But I appreciate the laugh. 😆

• Haha 2

• Hermione changed the title to Green Day Instagram Photos