Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

1 minute ago, so-unholy said:

Oh my god this is too funny - just went to that profile and it says he commented 24 times :lol: I'm dying. This is his day off and he's just looking at Green Day photos on instagram.

I know right?! They post a LOT and his comments go way back so he's clearly been browsing for a while (and yes so am I right now lol) :D

1 minute ago, herewegoagain said:

I know right?! They post a LOT and his comments go way back so he's clearly been browsing for a while (and yes so am I right now lol) :D

Yeah, I'm totally not looking through every post trying to find all 24 or anything!

• Haha 1

^^^Somebody commented on one of Billie's more recent instagram posts, asking why he was stalking fan accounts. Now I understand what they meant by that.:lol:

• Haha 2

Well I guess he could've just clicked on the ones he recognised or had something to say about. But it's still a lot of comments! (and a lot of surely awkward " :wub::wub::wub: " captions to expose himself to lmao)

• Haha 1

^^^ Tre! Wow! That's Loud!

And should we be concerned that Billie is just as obsessed with Green Day as we are? I mean is that healthy? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was waiting for the guy to pick the football up and make Tre fall over like Charlie Brown. LOL 

• Haha 3

Everyone commenting under the Billie legs photo like "Dude, you shave your legs?" Well duh, why else is he posting this picture but to show us his silky smooth pins :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Billie's end of tour post :wub: 

And his commenting spree is so sweet :lol:. "1993...dreads...I miss this era" and the tie fact sound like quotes direct from the fangirl's thread :P 

3 hours ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

Everyone commenting under the Billie legs photo like "Dude, you shave your legs?" Well duh, why else is he posting this picture but to show us his silky smooth pins :lol:

Lmao I never would've noticed otherwise. Now they have me wondering if he did, they do look much smoother than when I grabbed one once :lol: 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Billie's end of tour post :wub: 

And his commenting spree is so sweet :lol:. "1993...dreads...I miss this era" and the tie fact sound like quotes direct from the fangirl's thread :P 

Lmao I never would've noticed otherwise. Now they have me wondering if he did, they do look much smoother than when I grabbed one once :lol: 

Can you be a fangirl...of yourself? 😄 I'm glad he said he missed the dreads I thought I was the only one that liked them.

And I didn't notice that either but it really does look like he shaved. Why??

3 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

And I didn't notice that either but it really does look like he shaved. Why??

Because he wants to? Billie would be the first person to say fuck gender norms and gender stereotyping. 

• Like 4

• Hermione changed the title to Green Day Instagram Photos