Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

Wow, that's a punchy singalong alright. Our man conducting crowds yet again :wub:

I wouldn't worry about them holding a grudge towards the entire country but whoever was at fault (if any) probably aren't feeling so cocky today :P

• Like 1

Oh man imagine the devastation of your green day concert getting cut short... thoughts and prayers 

• Like 2

holy shit i got chills. this is so magical, i wish i had been there.:wub: THIS is how you turn a bad situation around!

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, MMwhatsername said:
This is just beautiful. Though I'm somehow worried that they won't come back to Germany because of the blackout during the show, haha :ermm:

Oh my, that's beautiful. If I had been there to witness that, I don't think I would even be that upset that the power cut out. It would be amazing to be part of something so magical. I think that might actually be one of my favourite performances of AI ever. :wub:

• Like 2

Hearing all those people singing is pure magic! This is why I love Green Day. :wub: Best moment ever!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, MMwhatsername said:

This is just beautiful. Though I'm somehow worried that they won't come back to Germany because of the blackout during the show, haha :ermm:

The blackout could have happenned in another place or during another band's concert. It's not Germany's fault if the power shut down during the show of Green Day. I don't think the band is mad about what happenned. Billie Joe did try to save the show the best he could and he considers this moment to be a magical one. And anyway, Germany is a big market for Green Day. The band will never turn their back to this country.

• Like 4

• Hermione changed the title to Green Day Instagram Photos