Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

3 minutes ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

Who was pretending to know anything? I know I only stated facts that we DO know. Also WE weren't having a conversation. I was replying to someone else. 

:shy:

You did state facts, however, knowing said facts doesn't mean anyone here sees the whole picture, as these facts are very limited. They bring you no closer to any truth so the whole discussion runs in circles. That's what I'm pointing out. 

Also, we, the whole GDC have had this conversation before many times. I hope you remember, because you usually take part. 

10 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

:shy:

You did state facts, however, knowing said facts doesn't mean anyone here sees the whole picture, as these facts are very limited. They bring you no closer to any truth so the whole discussion runs in circles. That's what I'm pointing out. 

Also, we, the whole GDC have had this conversation before many times. I hope you remember, because you usually take part. 

Not everyone here now were here in 2012 etc and as I've already said I was talking directly to an individual who clearly wasn't. Maybe you should just care less about what I'm saying to other people. 

Also I have no idea what you are on about with "these facts are very limited. They bring you no closer to any truth"?! The truth about what? Did those closest to Billie have no idea he had serious problems before iheart was the conversation I was having with another individual. The unquestionable fact is YES. 

Just now, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

Not everyone here now were here in 2012 etc and as I've already said I was talking directly to an individual who clearly wasn't. Maybe you should just care less about what I'm saying to other people. 

Also I have no idea what you are on about with "these facts are very limited. They bring you no closer to any truth"?! The truth about what? Did those closest to Billie have no idea he had serious problems before iheart was the conversation I was having with another individual. The unquestionable fact is YES. 

83295960.gif

9 minutes ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

What? Oh right if you have no argument use a meme. 

No I just got bored with you going in circles as usual. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

No I just got bored with you going in circles as usual. 

You are ridiculous. How about this you ignore my posts from now on because I'm sure as hell ignoring your less than logical posts. Have a great night :lol:

34 minutes ago, Tinkle said:

Hallelujah - play Somewhere Now:ermm:

Doesn't the last half of Forever Now count? :P

(I myself feel I must settle for that as I'm one of the very few people that prefer SN to FN)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MilleniumFan said:

Sadly, I don't think he thought of that connection to the song... 

That's why I said it:ermm:

8 minutes ago, RougeRogue said:

Doesn't the last half of Forever Now count? :P

No

• Hermione changed the title to Green Day Instagram Photos