Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

Billie has just posted something about Trump but he deleted it straight away. I couldn't even post it here because Billie deleted it so quick

Edit: Its on Green Days Facebook, though

16143293_10154996654289521_4590958044096

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Whatsername_123 said:

Billie has just posted something about Trump but he deleted it straight away. I couldn't even post it here because Billie deleted it so quick

Edit: Its on Green Days Facebook, though

#nuclearphotobomb http://ift.tt/2kp4lft - Follow billiejoearmstrong (Instagram).

32 minutes ago, Jean said:

#nuclearphotobomb http://ift.tt/2kp4lft - Follow billiejoearmstrong (Instagram).

Eh?! When I tried to post it here I got an error message that said there was no picture to post and I checked his account and I swear the picture was gone. Confused. 

Billie did delete the picture above with trump about a minute after it was posted, then reposted it again about a minute later.

It's so cute and funny, because "Kocham cię" means obviously "I love you", but directed to only one person :wub: Anyway I'm so glad this pic is back, it melts my heart! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

The moment you realise Billie is on GDC reading the comments... Hey Billie, change the fucking setlist :rolleyes::lol:

It's almost too much of a coincidence for any other explanation, I feel exposed :lol: 

Was the hashtag there when he first posted the Trump one? He's deleted things to repost with hashtags/captions before :P 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Was the hashtag there when he first posted the Trump one? He's deleted things to repost with hashtags/captions before :P 

Yes it was, I thought he would put something else in the new one :P 

31 minutes ago, MaraGreenDay said:

Yes it was, I thought he would put something else in the new one :P 

Oh ok, probably just conflicted over whether to bother with a Trump post and the reactions then haha

I feel bad, because people are always like "Why did he change it/take it down?" I don't post to social media much, but when I do (especially if it's about something controversial) I'm always torn on whether to post it or not, and sometimes take things down.

• Like 2

• Hermione changed the title to Green Day Instagram Photos