Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

Just now, Second favourite son said:

It was the first thing to cross my mind, then after about 3 seconds I realised how ridiculous it actually was.  The only thing he was high on in that photo was from having just come off stage after performing to a very excited Polish crowd.  Of course he's going to look different from how he does in professional shoots.

Yeah he's just pulling a silly face with his eyes wide open on purpose, for people to think they've cleverly spotted the effects of drugs and actually start saying it is beyond stupid.

• Like 4

Ups sorry for posting the pic twice, didn't see it was already there.

The photo of Billie with the confetti on his forehead was the best thing ever, too bad he deleted it. If it was really because of peoples' stupid comments about "being high", then they have obviously never been to a GD show. Everyone is high after a GD show, even without a sip of alcohol, and it's great if the boys are, too. :happy:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Yeah he's just pulling a silly face with his eyes wide open on purpose, for people to think they've cleverly spotted the effects of drugs and actually start saying it is beyond stupid.

It's really not the first time people have made comments about him being high though. I've seen lots of comments under Sara's photo from New Years eve which she later deleted for example. Actually I can't even remember how many times people have commented stuff asking if he is high etc or saying he looks drunk or high especially on their Facebook but I've never seen him delete a post over it before. 

Just now, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

It's really not the first time people have made comments about him being high though. I've seen lots of comments under Sara's photo from New Years eve which she later deleted for example. Actually I can't even remember how many times people have commented stuff asking if he is high etc or saying he looks drunk or high especially on their Facebook but I've never seen him delete a post over it before. 

Oh yeah I know people write that crap all the time, just didn't occur to me that that photo would inspire it.

1 minute ago, St. Jonny said:

I don't think that's why he would have taken it down. Why would he give a fuck?

I've seen comments on Sara's New Years photo saying Billie was really high and she deleted each one individually. It must have taken ages and she wouldn't have bothered if they didn't give a fuck. 

1 minute ago, St. Jonny said:

I don't think that's why he would have taken it down. Why would he give a fuck?

He often deletes stuff when there's stupid negative comments, I think just because he'd rather not read/provide a place to write bullshit. He sometimes just randomly deletes stuff for unknown reasons as well though, could be that.

• Like 1

Wasn't Billie deleting photos to keep his total number at a certain for a while?  Is that still in play?

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

I didn't see any comments about him looking high, just comments that he looked old. :lol: Poor dude. He looked absolutely lovely in that picture. 

@lizziebix He's no longer trying to maintain his 666 pictures, which is a real bummer.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, lizziebix said:

Wasn't Billie deleting photos to keep his total number at a certain for a while?  Is that still in play?

That was months ago when he reached 666 posts and he quit soon after. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, stories and songs said:

I didn't see any comments about him looking high, just comments that he looked old. :lol: Poor dude. He looked absolutely lovely in that picture. 

@lizziebix He's no longer trying to maintain his 666 pictures, which is a real bummer.

21 minutes ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

That was months ago when he reached 666 posts and he quit soon after. 

Thanks. It's  just not one of the things I keep track of. 

I always wonder about the logistics of them getting pictures from the show. Do they ask their team to take photos because they need them for the Insta? :lol:

1 minute ago, stories and songs said:

I always wonder about the logistics of them getting pictures from the show. Do they ask their team to take photos because they need them for the Insta? :lol:

That's why Greg Schneider exists. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, stories and songs said:

I'm really worried that the looking high/old comments are going to keep Billie from posting anymore selfies. That would be very sad.

• Hermione changed the title to Green Day Instagram Photos