Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

I'm so proud of them for standing up and supporting the cause from half way around the world.! :wub:

• Like 1

Since Jason was once declared a member of the band by Billie I guess it's OK to post his posts as though he's Billie, Mike or Tre (not that he posts very often anyway). 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

Since Jason was once declared a member of the band by Billie I guess it's OK to post his posts as though he's Billie, Mike or Tre (not that he posts very often anyway). 

Yes please do!

I wonder why Billie deleted that? Maybe he didn't like his hair or something :P. Love the pic of his mum protesting.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Yes please do!

I wonder why Billie deleted that? Maybe he didn't like his hair or something :P. Love the pic of his mum protesting.

He gets silly with deleting pictures sometimes. He probably didn't like how he looked, or didn't want to post for a third time yesterday lol. But he looked lovely, so I'm glad the picture was salvaged!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, stories and songs said:

He gets silly with deleting pictures sometimes. He probably didn't like how he looked, or didn't want to post for a third time yesterday lol. But he looked lovely, so I'm glad the picture was salvaged!

I think he deleted it because he had just posted that pic of his mom, and he quickly realized that his selfie was going to overshadow that post. He probably didn't want it overshadowed partly because it was his mom and partly because it was about the march. I love that pic. I hope he posts more after show pics when he's sweaty and disheveled.

• Like 4

Obviously none of us know why he deleted it but I did see a lot of negative comments doing the rounds after he deleted it saying he looked high etc so maybe if there were loads of comments like that on his account it motivated him to delete it.

11 hours ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

Obviously none of us know why he deleted it but I did see a lot of negative comments doing the rounds after he deleted it saying he looked high etc so maybe if there were loads of comments like that on his account it motivated him to delete it.

Omg the idea of that never even crossed my mind, how completely ridiculous.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Omg the idea of that never even crossed my mind, how completely ridiculous.

It was the first thing to cross my mind, then after about 3 seconds I realised how ridiculous it actually was.  The only thing he was high on in that photo was from having just come off stage after performing to a very excited Polish crowd.  Of course he's going to look different from how he does in professional shoots.

• Hermione changed the title to Green Day Instagram Photos