Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

16 minutes ago, HAPPY FINKING UNICORN said:

Billy Joe Armstrong IG sucked, Fink is the greatest hacktivist ever for shutting it down. Long live F1NK72 21.gif

Normally I would have disagreed with this but since August I agree his IG did suck and it needed a shake up. This was just the thing to get him playing with us again.

2 minutes ago, Slave To The Network said:

Fink is out of control. He is a mastermind that will take over all technology and we'll all be doomed.

Eh. We’re already doomed. Doomed is overrated.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Montclare said:

Fink posting in the middle of the night is proof that he's Billie.  But Fink being a technology mastermind is proof that he isn't.  Now what?

Clearly it proves what we have here is Billie Fink, one of those human biological hybrids Mongo has been hard at work on 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Mike’s looking good. I like the darker hair on him and the shorter sideburns. I don’t care for the sideburns or the beard they age him.

Yep, and the sideburns had their run, time to move on.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Mike’s looking good. I like the darker hair on him and the shorter sideburns. I don’t care for the sideburns or the beard they age him.

Thinking the same thing...he looks so much younger.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

18 hours ago, jengd said:

Yep, and the sideburns had their run, time to move on.

The sideburns were glorious, and I want them back. But I do agree with the remarks regarding the hair and the beard.

That hair is gorgeous.

Although, I did kinda like the beard this time around (I never thought I'd say that).

And the earring's back. Love it. 

But I must say, that looks like a half-assed selfie. He looks like he wasn't ready for the pic. I can't tell if that's a smolder or a smile.

On 11/20/2020 at 4:56 PM, Squashie said:

More from Billie Fink's takeover:

d1f52ab96b107c580a6e240f7188b14f8e870af52629f8266e6175cde2c60aafb415cffabbb8979c

The idea got me inspired; went out and bought the supplies to make a Fink mask once I got out of work, but he rescinded the offer by the time I got to post it. fml

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mega Man said:

The idea got me inspired; went out and bought the supplies to make a Fink mask once I got out of work, but he rescinded the offer by the time I got to post it. fml

He got bored and moved on from that idea even quicker than he usually does (clearly Fink has an even shorter attention span!)

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

He got bored and moved on from that idea even quicker than he usually does (clearly Fink has an even shorter attention span!)

As his ballad will attest