Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

Billie, 80 & Chris Dugan at the Post Malone show in Oakland last night

Billie also reposted the Post Malone’s insta post. 

• Love 2

There's another pic of Billie if you scroll through this post from Melissa Reese 

Billie is being hilarious lately

6 hours ago, Billie Joe's Eyelids said:

80 is HOT

True but her face is very heavily filtered in that photo

• Like 1

On 11/9/2019 at 9:01 PM, pacejunkie punk said:

new topic — Kevin giving Billie a hard on 🙂 Eat your heart out Jeff, that’s some damn fine guitar playing.  6 to midnight indeed 💕

Jeff isn't in competition with Kevin. No trace of Billie in that post

On 11/10/2019 at 6:10 AM, pacejunkie punk said:

Shame to see assholes on the Longshot account now that was always a safer space for him with a smaller group of followers.  😖

Because saying the song resembles a car commercial is automatically being an asshole? The way Billie replied seems he took it lightly.

He said Lonsghot account account was a safer space? And a smaller group of followers should necessarily mean there wouldn't be assholes in it?

On 11/10/2019 at 1:52 PM, Beerjeezus said:

Snowlake :rolleyes:

No he's human and sensitive :P

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, The Bellie said:

No he's human and sensitive :P

Yeah but so am I and it hurts my feelings that he's making jingles instead of music now. :( At least someone told him :P

On 11/10/2019 at 4:22 PM, Beerjeezus said:

It's still kind of embarrassing. I mean, we've been discussing that it sounds like a car commercial on here when it came out. It's not like it's some totally unfounded insult the guy made up :P

exactly, nothing seemed to me as a troll thing in that comment

On 11/10/2019 at 5:05 PM, Billie Joe's Eyelids said:

But the person trolling here obviously knows Billie well and therefore knows he has some mental health issues, yet she’s baiting him. I could understand if it was a random hater, but not this. It’s kind of twisted.

???

"obviously"?

On 11/11/2019 at 12:44 AM, Beerjeezus said:

this is so spot on :lol:

I love that

On 11/11/2019 at 1:36 PM, solongfromthestars said:

To me, the most embarrassing thing about Billie's reaction wasn't what he said (I thought it was quite funny tbh), but that he gave the person the attention they wanted.

Yeah but I guess he's sensitive to comments about his music, whether they are made insincerely or to get attention (I didn't even feel it was that with that comment, who knows) but perhaps he could also reply to someone without caring if that person gets what they want or not.

For me there wasn't any trolling from this commentator and Billie replied with a joke, even perhaps with a part of self derision, to acknowledge a comment that contained a critic but was not said aggressively

On 11/15/2019 at 6:36 AM, DadBod said:

^^that is a repost of @rage_and_love80‘s edit on instagram.

hilarious 😂 

Umm... Billie & Post Malone:

I wasn't fond of anything with leopard print on it until now but this scarf makes it

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, The Bellie said:

exactly, nothing seemed to me as a troll thing in that comment

???

"obviously"?

I love that

Yeah but I guess he's sensitive to comments about his music, whether they are made insincerely or to get attention (I didn't even feel it was that with that comment, who knows) but perhaps he could also reply to someone without caring if that person gets what they want or not.

For me there wasn't any trolling from this commentator and Billie replied with a joke, even perhaps with a part of self derision, to acknowledge a comment that contained a critic but was not said aggressively

I wasn't fond of anything with leopard print on it until now but this scarf makes it

Sure, calling your music shit and saying it sounds like a car commercial isn’t trolling. 😂. I see some things haven’t changed.