"Troubled Times" Lyric Video

Paola17

17 hours ago, crock6000 said:

I'll write whatever the fuck I want to write. If you don't want to read it, move on dot org.

See, that's more like it.  I typed a command "write a mother fucking strong two sentences" and your following post was, guess what, two sentences.  I've taught you well, my son.  

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, crock6000 said:

Why you would want to annoy me is odd but you are achieving your desired status of annoying me.

I am an odd person.  I don't want to annoy you for I love you as a human being.  I love everyone on here.  We have to get through these troubled times with love.  I'm sorry for annoying you. 

1 hour ago, crock6000 said:

Thanks man. Love you too. I think I might be having a man period this month induced by DT.

I don't know what 'DT' is but I'm going to assume it's dick trouble.  Just lube it up a bit....have your gf spit on it...if you fucked your girl for so long and she became dry and you have dick burn, it heals.  Just takes time.  Happened to me and my cock looks beautiful now.  Anyways, I love you and I hope that I understood what the fuck 'DT' stood for.  Peace and Love.

3 hours ago, tresexy101 said:

I don't know what 'DT' is but I'm going to assume it's dick trouble.  Just lube it up a bit....have your gf spit on it...if you fucked your girl for so long and she became dry and you have dick burn, it heals.  Just takes time.  Happened to me and my cock looks beautiful now.  Anyways, I love you and I hope that I understood what the fuck 'DT' stood for.  Peace and Love.

Fuck The What?:lol:

1 hour ago, crock6000 said:

Donald Trump.  Seriously?

Wow... so ya can't detect sarcasm.  You need a lot of teaching, my son, and I will help you.  Read my posts in any thread from the past, present, and future and maybe I can help you with that extra chromosome you have.  In fact, from now on your new name is 47.  Tell all your friend, ahem, to call you 47 from now on...it's kinda cool in a way to have a number as a name.  Have a great Saturday, 47.  Love you.

The "Say Goodbye" and "Troubled Times" lyric videos really remind me of pink floyd's "The Wall". Definitely similar imagery.

On 1/23/2017 at 11:32 AM, zeldachick14 said:

The "Say Goodbye" and "Troubled Times" lyric videos really remind me of pink floyd's "The Wall". Definitely similar imagery.

Yeah, there's definitely that 60s and 70s vibe with some very obvious throwbacks to the 21st Century Breakdown video and era in general. Those opening and closing warehouse doors are very reminiscent of the graffiti on the Jingletown emergency exit.

Archived