Idiot Nation - Problems with codes/membership

Fuzz

Here's a single topic for people having issues with their Idiot Nation account, membership, or codes for presales. 

If you have questions, ask below. If you're having problems with your account, you need to reach out to their support. memberships@GDidiotnation.com

I purchased the idiot nation membership but can't sign in. I never got a confirmation email. do you know why?

1 minute ago, WolfofWalgreens said:

I purchased the idiot nation membership but can't sign in. I never got a confirmation email. do you know why?

I'm not sure if it's immediate or not. Maybe someone else here can chime in and let you know how quickly they got a confirmation email.

Hopefully. I bought it for the pre sale tickets that start tomorrow so im getting a bit nervous that it won't come through in time

Ive emailed em twice now, and ive gotten 3 presale codes but NO actual code to IC. Confusing as fuck??

4 hours ago, bjafan129 said:

I never got a presale code? Is this sent in a different email?

Nope, it's sent to the email you signed up with.

I finally renewed mine, and it accepted it, but I can't log into it because it tells me that my account is not activated or is blocked. I'm just hoping that it takes a day or two to reactivate. It's been a pretty frustrating process for me.

1 hour ago, Andres said:

Nope, it's sent to the email you signed up with.

I double checked the conformation email and I still dont see a code. I got 2 emails from them. One saying that my purchase was processing and the second saying that my renewal was completed and that I could log back in. Is there a place where I can request a code?

It seems like whenever I actually get the code to work it offers me the same or worse seats than I could get with the general public. Might be a coincidence, might be some bullshit heh

Hi

Sorry my english is not very good.

I have a question about the Idiot Nation Fanclub Membership.

Have IN Members Eary Entrance befor the People without Membership  at the Shows ?.

I Have a Ticket for the Mannheim Show in Germany and I Thinking about the Membership

8 hours ago, Raji said:

Hi

Sorry my english is not very good.

I have a question about the Idiot Nation Fanclub Membership.

Have IN Members Eary Entrance befor the People without Membership  at the Shows ?.

I Have a Ticket for the Mannheim Show in Germany and I Thinking about the Membership

No. Tickets you get with the membership aren't different from non-members.

Archived