Green Day Facebook Live 1/10

3 hours ago, MaraGreenDay said:

It seems he did :( 

His teeth look so strange though, like he got veneers on a few of the front ones. They look unnaturally white and weird and I can't seem to focus on anything else! We need better pictures I think.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Tinkle said:

Did BJ get his tooth fixed again:(

It looks weird :lol:

5 hours ago, so-unholy said:

His teeth look so strange though, like he got veneers on a few of the front ones. They look unnaturally white and weird and I can't seem to focus on anything else! We need better pictures I think.

His teeth still look quite natural - he just got the chipped piece repaired and whitened. 

It looks to me that he got the chipped tooth capped and the dentist did not match the color properly.  The tooth itself looks fine, the color looks a little too white.   

And for everyone whining about his teeth, I'm not naming names, @Tinkle, but bad dental health can lead to a multitude of other health issues, including heart disease, dementia and respiratory problems.  So, I vote for healthy Billie, fix those teeth !!!  There, I am a much better fan.  :lol:

I actually really like his fixed teeth? Does this statement belong in the unpopular opinion thread? :lol: He looks great.

What an incredible piece of video :lol: 

On 1/11/2017 at 1:47 PM, Scattered Wreck said:

It looks to me that he got the chipped tooth capped and the dentist did not match the color properly.  The tooth itself looks fine, the color looks a little too white.   

And for everyone whining about his teeth, I'm not naming names, @Tinkle, but bad dental health can lead to a multitude of other health issues, including heart disease, dementia and respiratory problems.  So, I vote for healthy Billie, fix those teeth !!!  There, I am a much better fan.  :lol:

Not completely perfect/white/straight teeth doesn't necessarily mean unhealthy teeth though. Teeth can be perfectly healthy and well looked after but naturally come in a range of shades/shapes/sizes. In fact things like veneers, excessive whitening or other cosmetic stuff done to teeth can make them less healthy. As long as he keeps them clean and gets health related problems with them seen to he's fine :P 

Just now, Hermione said:

What an incredible piece of video :lol: 

Not completely perfect/white/straight teeth doesn't necessarily mean unhealthy teeth though. Teeth can be perfectly healthy and well looked after but naturally come in a range of shades/shapes/sizes. In fact things like veneers, excessive whitening or other cosmetic stuff done to teeth can make them less healthy. As long as he keeps them clean and gets health related problems with them seen to he's fine :P 

I was really just trying to bust her chops a bit. 

Just now, Scattered Wreck said:

I was really just trying to bust her chops a bit. 

I just like to defend Billie's teeth :lol: 

Just now, Hermione said:

I just like to defend Billie's teeth :lol: 

Well you won me over with Troublemaker, maybe you will win me over with his teeth someday too.  

Ha, this latest Facebook foray cracked me up, they aren't going to grow up are they?  I wonder how many fans were clock watching all day waiting for this to get a minute or two of silliness.  I was. :lol:

On 1/10/2017 at 11:30 PM, MysticManiac said:

Well this Facebook thread isn't nearly as good as the last one

I admit, this is our Uno!, whilst the previous thread was more like our American Idiot.

23 minutes ago, Tinkle said:

That's a funny saying:lol:

It is a very American saying, I guess.  It means I was teasing you.  I know you can be slow sometimes

2 hours ago, Scattered Wreck said:

It is a very American saying, I guess.  It means I was teasing you.  I know you can be slow sometimes

We are learning each other's lingo 😎

Archived