Green Day Facebook Live 1/10

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Billie Hoe said:

smug little asshole

tumblr_ojkru3zNQf1vcf70co1_250.giftumblr_ojkru3zNQf1vcf70co2_r1_250.gif

This cracked me up more than it should have. I missed it live and watched it when I woke up after my night shift and couldn't stop laughing (i think the tiredness is getting to me :lol:)

I think GD deliberately do Facebook lives just to keep us entertained. We are easily pleased

1 hour ago, Jake69 said:

Well that had literally no purpose to it. 

Really? I thought Billie told us the name of their next album: Revelation Radio! I love it! Oh no wait, it'll be the new live DVD and making-of with all the dirty details revealed :lol:

Considering Billie said he wears the same pair of pants every day, I really hope he was wearing underwear.   

6 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Considering Billie said he wears the same pair of pants every day, I really hope he was wearing underwear.   

It would be most unfortunate if he wasn't

1 minute ago, Joe K said:

Wha? Don't you guys like it dirty?

There's dirty and then there's 'dirty', one of those I don't mind at all :P

Green Day could have a thirty second long Facebook Live of them eating cereal or something and I'd be totally on board with that

Dang. They were on time. My study schedule wasn't ready for that. Love the craziness of the vid though. They should them more often :D

1 hour ago, I don't care said:

I am now sad because I missed this.

Were they at least on time?

They cleverly didn't give a time :lol:

Thought the vid was cute. Love Tre's blue hair.

47 minutes ago, bouncingoffthewallbja said:

Green Day could have a thirty second long Facebook Live of them eating cereal or something and I'd be totally on board with that

I wish this wasn't true, but I would easily stay up until 4am just to see that.

49 minutes ago, bouncingoffthewallbja said:

My favourite actor streamed his fireplace on New Year's Eve for over an hour. Guess who watched. :tired: 

11 minutes ago, Jenn. said:

My favourite actor streamed his fireplace on New Year's Eve for over an hour. Guess who watched. :tired: 

That is dedication :lol:

12 minutes ago, Jenn. said:

Don't know if the best part is the fact that he streamed his fireplace or that you watched it.

Well this Facebook thread isn't nearly as good as the last one

4 minutes ago, bouncingoffthewallbja said:

That is dedication :lol:

2 minutes ago, I don't care said:

Don't know if the best part is the fact that he streamed his fireplace or that you watched it.

Misha Collins is a lunatic and does lots of stuff like that just because he knows people will watch in case something happens :lol: 

2 minutes ago, MysticManiac said:

Well this Facebook thread isn't nearly as good as the last one

It's hard to reach greatness more than once 

Just now, Jenn. said:

Misha Collins is a lunatic and does lots of stuff like that just because he knows people will watch in case something happens :lol: 

This is a coincidence. I'm currently watching Supernatural.

What the duck was that? HAHAHA! I think both Tre and Mike need to start drinking decaf. coffee. They were funny though, like little kids. Billie looked so good and happy. I DiD NOT need to know he farted though. LoL Again I am fangirling over Tre's blue hair and I like it better than the turquoise actually. 

They should look into getting a snapchat it's better for their short attention span.

Archived