Green Day Facebook Live 1/10

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear God, that requires a basic understanding of modern technology. This won't end well.

Awesome :D I hoped they'd do one of these again during the tour, it'll be excitement level million to watch them live before the first show tomorrow, can't wait.

I love how it doesn't say exactly at what time :lol: 

Can't wait to watch this! :woot:

Hopefully this will be taking place literally minutes before they go on! I have to sit through a nine hour expo tomorrow :sick:

I kinda hope it'll be something like this except maybe less talking about the guitars and more talking about the stage setup and some things to expect.

Though I could be completely wrong and it could be just them fucking around in front of the camera haha we'll see

47 minutes ago, Jenn. said:

*remembers last Green Day Facebook live*

Oh yeah, that was a complete letdown. 

I think their facebook live stuff is adorable.  They are just winging it and it is just silly fun.  I can't wait.

One week ('til they actually do one)

1 hour ago, Jenn. said:

*remembers last Green Day Facebook live*

But at least the thread was legendary. @Jane Lannister wanna make this the most legendary thread of 2017 (so far)?

16 minutes ago, Dakke said:

But at least the thread was legendary. @Jane Lannister wanna make this the most legendary thread of 2017 (so far)?

Oh yeah the thread was hysterical. At least good will come from that :D maybe they'll surprise us though and be on time with a video like their first one!

Green Day and Facebook Live go brilliantly together. :lol: The lack of a time listed is a great start.

18 minutes ago, stories and songs said:

Green Day and Facebook Live go brilliantly together. :lol: The lack of a time listed is a great start.

Possibly learnt their lesson :tired: 

Like all new social media things, they jump on it but are really awkward trying to use it. Soon they will become obsessed with it. Think of Billie and twitter and instagram. 

At least this time we can't say they're late because there's no time set anyways! Well played!

Oh I really hope I'm around for this, i've just started working night shift so might end up missing it

God fucking damn it. Why do I have to go to the barn today? Whyy? I hope I'll be back on time.

I have to leave for ONE hour tonight. With my amazing luck it will most definately happen during that one hour.

There isn't that much of a time window where they can realistically do this.  It has to be before the show, so the absolute latest would be about 8pm Italian time.  They probably want to do it before doors open, so it's much more likely to be over before 17:30, which I believe is when early entry starts.  They'll also want it to be at a time that people in the US will be awake for, so that makes it unlikely to be before 16:00 Italian time.

So really I'm expecting it to be around 4-5pm local time that they do it (3-4pm GMT/UTC; 10-11am EST; 7-8am PST).

I could be entirely wrong though.

My guess is around 1-2 hours before the actual show starts... but yeah, could be totally wrong. It's funny that they left out a certain time, so they couldn't possibly be late again :lol: 

I'm excited to watch it even if I don't catch it live though, the ones they've already done are so cute, I love these impromptu videos. 

Well, considering what happened with the last Facebook live... Yeah, they'll be late for the concert. :lol:

12 hours ago, Dakke said:

I sure do!

Why do they have to do this when I'm supposed to study for a test?

Archived